Last updated on 13 years ago
taz154btaz154b
Posted 13 years ago
Finishing the day here on the 10th anniversary, 10 years but brings back strong emotions,
Never forget to tell the ones you love that you love them,Live each day with joy as if it were your last, go out of your way to do kind things for others

May you all be safe and healthy

Good night
80 kramer dmz5000- present
2010 status B2 -present
Ashdown abm500 evo III
Ashdown APM 1000 power amp
ADA MB1
Line6 Basspodxt with shortboard
(2) hartke 410 hydrives
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago
Well said taz. 9/11 must bring back so many of the same feelings for those who went through world wars. So much unnecesary death just because of a few deluded men.
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago
We need to have a "like" tab to click on here for some posts.
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago

TSA wrote:
We need to have a "like" tab to click on here for some posts.

<like>

I'm deeply sorry for all the innocent people who lost their lives that day BUT America needs to understand that if it keeps 'raping and pillaging' around the world without any care, sooner or later someone's going to punch them in the face!!

They got punched!
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago
I was trying to avoid saying that......but I agree.
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
John MoesJohn Moes
Posted 13 years ago
I've got a 911
Status headless 4 string Series II, #413
Trace Elliot AH500 (1985)
Trace Elliot 2x10" & 1x15"
TC Electronic RH750
TC Electronic RS212 + RS210
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago

NOT moo wrote:

...BUT America needs to understand that if it keeps 'raping and pillaging' around the world without any care, sooner or later someone's going to punch them in the face!!

They got punched!

Didn't "Great" Britain do that kind of thing at one time?
me4bassme4bass
Veteran Member
Posted 13 years ago
Some “Empires” just happened to get in and out of the business sooner than others.
Or maybe the world is simply smaller today?
... Don’t know, I’m just a musician.
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago
I'm afraid that the issue is much more complicated and can't be discussed on a forum where you can easily be misunderstood.

Not to be negative but I think it will never end.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago

BassBus wrote:

NOT moo wrote:

...BUT America needs to understand that if it keeps 'raping and pillaging' around the world without any care, sooner or later someone's going to punch them in the face!!

They got punched!

Didn't "Great" Britain do that kind of thing at one time?

Typical American standing under their flag shouting "USA USA USA Number One"!

The UK is a disgusting place too. Which I why I don't stand under the flag shouting "UK UK UK Number one!"
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
me4bassme4bass
Veteran Member
Posted 13 years ago
Citizen: Planet Earth

Appreciate the good
Tolerate the mediocre
Avoid the bad

Tune my basses: E-A-D-G
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago
All Empires come to an end at some time. Roman, British, Murdoch.
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago
That's it! I told you! :o
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago
Problem is, the good people of America (and other countries) are just pawns used by the greedy people at the top to make $billions. All these wars etc just put $billions in the pockets of the Rockefellers, Rothchilds, Rumsfelds, Cheyneys Bushes etc. These people don't give a shit about the thousands of people who die in order for them to make more money. The Federal Reserve (a private company owned by some of the above) has made $Trillions from the wars the USA have engaged in. They are the ones who lend the government $500,000,000 every day to fund the war THEN companies owned by their mates sell the government the arms needed for the war THEN companies owned by their friends get the contracts to go in a rebuild the war torn countries THEN other companies owned by friends of theirs get the contracts to extract the oil!!

Do some research into why JFK was shot. Lots of people made fortunes out of Vietnam once he was out of the way!
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago

BassBus wrote:

...Microsoft....although my Mac is for the second time in 8 months on repair and NO, it's not the user. :@
I should have listened to Todd!!!
'13 Stealth
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago
Shaking hands with Gaddaffi in his tent, getting wanked off by one of his 50 wives, who is in bed with terror? I think we all know, Moo's right it's all about the money, the oil, shame it's not about Graphite!
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago

Enzo wrote:

BassBus wrote:

...Microsoft....although my Mac is for the second time in 8 months on repair and NO, it's not the user. :@
I should have listened to Todd!!!

I have used Mac since OS 7. Since the iPod and shares rocketing their care for their customer has gone downhill because they have to focus on making more profits for their greedy shareholders!

Same old same old!
taz154btaz154b
Posted 13 years ago
You can love your contry and not like the things that ist government does, With corproate greed that spans both sides of the aisles in our governmant, the support of governmants that hurt the people of their countries, thinsg the us has done are reprehensible for sure. Bin Laden's ideal of a perfect world is where everyone is HIS brand of muslim, not just muslim, his brand.
He was p'od at daddy who is the contruction company prefered by the roayls in saudi arabia, Osama was a bastard child and wanted to get back at dear old dad . Freudian isn't it?

He wanted the us out of saudi arabia and he wanted the roayals out of saudi arabia. Evil unchecked can spread, remember that little austrian fellow?
80 kramer dmz5000- present
2010 status B2 -present
Ashdown abm500 evo III
Ashdown APM 1000 power amp
ADA MB1
Line6 Basspodxt with shortboard
(2) hartke 410 hydrives
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago

Danny wrote:
Shaking hands with Gaddaffi in his tent, getting wanked off by one of his 50 wives, who is in bed with terror? I think we all know, Moo's right it's all about the money, the oil, shame it's not about Graphite!

It would be if you could chuck it in your car!!!

:D

Watch a film called 'Fuel'! Makes you want to kill people!
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago

taz154b wrote:
You can love your contry and not like the things that ist government does, With corproate greed that spans both sides of the aisles in our governmant, the support of governmants that hurt the people of their countries, thinsg the us has done are reprehensible for sure. Bin Laden's ideal of a perfect world is where everyone is HIS brand of muslim, not just muslim, his brand.
He was p'od at daddy who is the contruction company prefered by the roayls in saudi arabia, Osama was a bastard child and wanted to get back at dear old dad . Freudian isn't it?

He wanted the us out of saudi arabia and he wanted the roayals out of saudi arabia. Evil unchecked can spread, remember that little austrian fellow?

Don't get me wrong... He is (was) a piece of ****.

Remember, the world isn't like Hollywood. Good DOESN'T win over evil because evil is far more motivated and has no limits to what it will do to succeed!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator