Last updated on 13 years ago
D
DrDAV
Posted 13 years ago
Moo,
I find you seem to miss my point. When you label a country bad, but you think the greatest share of of the inhabitants are "good people". I believe its just the opposite, this is a fine country with a few self occupied rich shits that happened to control a larger portion of the wealth, which impacts a large portion of the world.
I understand if you don't like your country's Govt ect... but what are going to do? piss and moan ...or try to do what you can to make it better. I choose to try and make a shot at changing things.
Your judgements on the excess consuming, you seem to charge the whole population, which is a faulty statement, I live here, I know. I'm not blind to anything, I'm not so egotistical as to believe that my observations and opinions are fact.
This is the country I was born into, I've ate at McDonalds and been to Disney world, I also have rebuilt houses for hurricane victims and worked with troubled teens and drive a smart car. I choose to live here and try to make a difference for the future, if you want point blame to just one area of the world, than you are blind to the facts.
Tod, I'm good with spirited conversation and ending it all with a beer, but some statements are personally offensive. If I create one of those I apologize for it as soon as I'm able.
If I come off a bit emotional on the point of the 911 tragedy, I come by it honestly.
I have a neice and nephew that are without a father because he decided to do his job that day.
Osamas plan was to play to the largest stage he could find, he knew that "World peace" or "Muslim" ideals wouldn't change. So when the statement is made that "We deserved it", I take offense to that.
I work treating people with cancer, I watch people suffer and succeed on any given day. I work for modest pay while the Dr's around me pull in all the cash. I appreciate that I have been put in a place to make a difference 1 person at a time.
I will not burn the forest for a few bad trees.
DAV
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator