F
fretmeister
Posted 13 years ago
Been 16 weeks now. Could be anytime.

Mentally excited now!!!!!
B
bjasso
Posted 13 years ago
I know how you feel. I ordered December 7. I finally broke down and emailed Rob to see if he has an ETA. He said he would get back to me early next week. I'm guessing another 2-3 weeks(Ihope)
F
fretmeister
Posted 13 years ago
WOOHOOO!!!!

Just got the call from Dawn. in final polishing! Will be here next week

():D:D()
TotschTotsch
Posted 13 years ago

fretmeister wrote:
WOOHOOO!!!!

You are a lucky guy...
I have ordered one week before you, but unfortunately I have no such good news...:o
F
fretmeister
Posted 13 years ago

Totsch wrote:

fretmeister wrote:
WOOHOOO!!!!

You are a lucky guy...
I have ordered one week before you, but unfortunately I have no such good news...:o

She told me there were 4 or 5 of them in polishing at the moment.... maybe yours too?
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago
OOOOOO!!! All these photos we have to look forward to. That's nothing to what you guys have to look forward to. ()
Phantom NINPhantom NIN
Posted 13 years ago
I wonder if one of them is mine....
Drew, owner of:

Status Streamline 4 32"/16.5mm
Status Streamline 5 32"/16.5mm

TC Electronics Rebelhead 450
RS 2x10
RS 1x12
F
fretmeister
Posted 13 years ago
Never know!

Actually, with the Bass Guitar Show in the way I really didn't expect to hear until late April.
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago

fretmeister wrote:

Totsch wrote:

fretmeister wrote:
WOOHOOO!!!!

You are a lucky guy...

She told me there were 4 or 5 of them in polishing at the moment.... maybe yours too?

"I'm polishing my Status!"

I'm fairly sure that's a euphemism, no??

:D
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
F
fretmeister
Posted 13 years ago

moo wrote:

"I'm polishing my Status!"

I'm fairly sure that's a euphemism, no??

I'm going to phone Dawn and tell her! ;)

I've heard of twanging the 1 string banjo!
B
bjasso
Posted 13 years ago
Just one more reference point for the group.
I ordered December 7.
Rob emailed me day before yesterday and said I was still three weeks away from shipping.:|
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago

Don't worry, she knows him quite well. Dawn will just tut and look to the sky. :D
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago

BassBus wrote:

Don't worry, she knows him quite well. Dawn will just tut and look to the sky. :D

Oh there'll be a great deal of head shaking too!

:|
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
F
fretmeister
Posted 13 years ago
No sign of it yet. I hope it does get here in time for the weekend. I have a magic show gig to do on Saturday morning (kids show), but the rest of the weekend is free.
F
fretmeister
Posted 13 years ago
Just thought - better order some spare strings pronto!

I have no double ball strings at all.
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago
I think someone's getting very excited!!

TotschTotsch
Posted 13 years ago

moo wrote:

Unfortunately, there isn't any reason to be excited for me.
I have ordered exactly 20 weeks ago.
Still nothing.
It apparently takes a little longer...
:o:@
F
fretmeister
Posted 13 years ago
Not here yet.

Anyone know which courier is used?
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago

fretmeister wrote:
Not here yet.

Anyone know which courier is used?

Yeah, MTC (moo, Todd couriers)

So you may never get her!!!

F
fretmeister
Posted 13 years ago

Totsch wrote:

moo wrote:

Unfortunately, there isn't any reason to be excited for me.
I have ordered exactly 20 weeks ago.
Still nothing.
It apparently takes a little longer...
:o:@

What you got on order?

When I ordered Dawn explained that delivery time was partly based on what basic parts were in build already. So If you want a Streamline with Bendwell and there is already an un-allocated molding, then that gets allocated to you. But if not - it gets added to the new build list.

If you want wrap LEDs then if there is a fretboard already made with the slots for the LED's that gets allocated to you too. If not - it gets added to the built list. etv etc etc

I'm guessing - but it looks like the slots are molded rather than cut later. That would make a lot of sense as CF is a bastard to cut properly.

I suppose carbon is just a lot more difficult than wood. (But then Fodera and Zon etc all have 18 month + waiting lists)

Mine's not here yet, but I'm relaxed. This is only the 2nd new bass I've ever had. The first was a Washburn MB6 about 15 years ago, and it was rubbish. All the rest (including my other Statii) have been used.

If it does get here for the weekend I'll be thrilled - I have 2 magic gigs on saturday to do, but then the rest of the weekend would be free!

But if not - no drama! I have plenty of work to do to keep me busy!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator