Alembic Series 1

Last updated on 12 years ago
stenobassstenobass
Veteran Member
Posted 12 years ago
Ciao a tutti!

just thought I post a pic of the new arrival, made myself a gift...thx to Paul for the smooth transaction!

This lady was built in 1997, but she is in excellent condition and sounds really huge! The pic does not do her justice, the bass is really a stunner in the flesh.

Will post some more pics soon, I wish Todd was here to make some nice photos...;)

i83.photobucket.com/albums/j311/stenobass/IMG_3283.jpg
Edited by andre on 10-11-2011 05:28, 12 years ago
andreandre
Admin
Posted 12 years ago
Che bella Stefano!
Congratulations !!!!
me4bassme4bass
Veteran Member
Posted 12 years ago
Delicious and Nutritious ()
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
That is a stunning bass Stefano!!

You lucky lucky boy. Would look lovely hanging next to the dark MK Sig!

;)

:D
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Very nice Stefano!!!!

.....and you know I will be more than happy to get some snapshots of ALL your collection. ()

Congrats buddy
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Wow Stefano, that is the bass that I picture in my mind when I think about an Alembic! Che colpaccio!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
P
paul clifton
Posted 12 years ago
What a beautiful bass ;) I will miss it :(
Kingbass serial number 16 - rosewood and walnut
STATUS Hotwire strings 30-90 hex core
stenobassstenobass
Veteran Member
Posted 12 years ago
Thanks for all the nice comments guys, I am really chuffed to bits!!:)
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago

iEnzo wrote:
Wow Stefano, that is the bass that I picture in my mind when I think about an Alembic! Che colpaccio!

+1 she is a stunner!
EdmoukEdmouk
Posted 12 years ago
Beautiful bass ! ;)
Maple facing... my favourite !
T
travelingbassman
Posted 12 years ago
lovely bass,a a real cracker()
Did you know that an over exposure to shit drummers can make you ill ,Sad
stenobassstenobass
Veteran Member
Posted 12 years ago
Hi,

as previously promised, here are some more pics of the Alembic Series 1.

I have replaced the collet knobs with the hat knobs which look more appropriate on this bass, just my personal opinion of course...

Enjoy!

i83.photobucket.com/albums/j311/stenobass/IMG_3346.jpg
i83.photobucket.com/albums/j311/stenobass/IMG_3345.jpg
i83.photobucket.com/albums/j311/stenobass/IMG_3337.jpg
i83.photobucket.com/albums/j311/stenobass/IMG_3347.jpg
i83.photobucket.com/albums/j311/stenobass/IMG_3348.jpg
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Spectacular maple top. I agree on the knobs, I like the 'hat' kind too.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
That really is a disgusting bass.

Looks terrible and probably plays like a right pig.

OK OK... I'll take it off your hands. No need to pay me as you're a mate!

:|

(lucky boy you are)
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
stenobassstenobass
Veteran Member
Posted 12 years ago

Ex Mrs Angry-Canuck wrote:

(lucky boy you are)

You are too kind;)

Made Stefania a nice Xmas present, a new photo camera, so I hope that she will take some better pics of the bass soon!
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago

stenobass wrote:

Ex Mrs Angry-Canuck wrote:

(lucky boy you are)

You are too kind;)

Made Stefania a nice Xmas present, a new photo camera, so I hope that she will take some better pics of the bass soon!

:D

Well, it is a bass worthy of superb pictures!
LawbertLawbert
Posted 12 years ago
That is stunning...Congraulations.

I bet that maple is 3d in appearance close up:)
D
dreambass
Posted 12 years ago
I'm sorry, but once again, I need to add that this HAS to be one of the ugliest basses that I've ever laid eyes on. I can't imagine how any self-respecting bassist would EVER be caught dead in public with such a horrible bass...... it could be the end of a promising career! With all that said I'd be willing, only because I'm so well known for my bass related philanthropy, to take that horrible instrument off of your hands (at a huge loss to you I'm certain) and hide it away where it may (or may not) ever be seen again. Why would I do that? I'm just that kind of friend to the bass playing community. COME TO YOUR SENSES MAN......... get in touch with me, it may just save your reputation.

Your Dearest Friend,

Ken, "The Septic"
Ken Smith/Albany, NY, USA

David King C4 Custom 32"
Linc Luthier Custom Fretless 4
Euphonic Audio iAmp350C, (3)iAmp500/UK
Euphonic Audio IL210 (PROTOTYPE w/9 drivers), assorted VL & CxL Cabinets, Combos.
NAU Custom All Tube Hand-built 265 watt Stage Amp.
Stewart 2.1 Power Amp w/A.M.P SL-1 Preamp
Ashdown Superfly 500 w/Superfly 48 Cabinet
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago

What a disgusting selfish and chauvinist you are, the Camera for the wife and the boutique million dollar bass for you! :@

The above post should be a sticky one, hat off Stefano, we all should learn something here :D
'13 Stealth
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago

Enzo wrote:

What a disgusting selfish and chauvinist you are, the Camera for the wife and the boutique million dollar bass for you! :@

The above post should be a sticky one, hat off Stefano, we all should learn something here :D

Well, he didn't say what type of camera he had to buy her :D.

Can't wait to see more pics, gorgeous bass Stefano!
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator