WIN A STATII CD!!!! Funny Caption Competition

Last updated on 15 years ago
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Here is your chance to win a FREE STATII ALBUM!!!

Fun and great way to get your free copy of "What's Your Status".

There are 2 pictures here, come up with an amusing caption to capture the mood of both of these photos to obtain your copy of the forums first community music project!

Picture A

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/Crop.jpg

Picture B;

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/IMG_7438.jpg

Lets show our creativity beyond the musical spectrum.

Cheers

B)
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
Edited by Darren Goldsmith on 23-03-2009 21:57, 15 years ago
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

After the 14th time of hearing the phrase "Hey Rob.... Where's my bass at?" Rob Green adopts the standard 'recommended' stance for 'punching your way out of a situation'!

Geeeeeeeeeeet off... my wine MY WINE!!
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
Edited by moo on 21-03-2009 07:20, 15 years ago
VinceVince
Posted 15 years ago
Picture A

(pulling the plugs out of his ears) Is the concert over yet??

Picture B;

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
Life is short..... I'm not!

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
D
daveski
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Picture A
( Todd dreaming ) Owww i wish i was still in Bros!

Picture B
Don't worry Mike 'It's my last glass before the show'
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

daveski wrote:
Picture A
( Todd dreaming ) Owww i wish i was still in Bros!

Picture B
Don't worry Mike 'It's my last glass before the show'

hahahahahahahahaha

Matt Goss lookie likey!!

Or did you mean the Craig bloke??
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Looks like Todd pulled because he left his 'Statii cap' at home!i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc162/DannyBaylis/lad15896.jpg
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Picture A: Rob pulls on his invisible Master Luthier Hat
Picture B:Who keeps touching my arse? Just because I'm drinking I won't be taken advantage of......;)
T
travelingbassman
Posted 15 years ago
PICTURE A. (adopting hushed tones of David Attenbough)..........Here,,,,in the wild,,,,,we can see the young family of carbon based lifeforms emerge from the nest,,,,,for the first time.In footage never seen before in the wild,,,, the parent can clearly be seen teaching the young the skills needed to survive in the wild,,,,,,,the traditional statii growl they will use to identify each other in the bush and ward off other other predators,,,,,,!!!.Here,,,, they can be seen gathered nervously together at the watering hole,,,,,,knowing that when its time to hit the stage they may be unable to get to the bar to restock with essential fuel(stella/vino) for at least an hour or so!!! .,,,,,,,We know from previous experience that failure to make these regular pitstops at the watering hole could prove disasterous in the wild for the young CARBON based lifeforms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .........PICTURE B,,,,,,,,A few meters away in the longer grass,,,,,we can see the larger,,,more experienced predator(MARKIUS KINGIUS) circleing the young family,,,,,,,looking for a straggler in the hope of snatching one or two or the young carbons in order to satisfy its never ending appitite for prime carbon ,it is known that the young carbons are less chewy and easier to digest which explains why thay pack together in small family groups,,,,it is also known that even a young family of carbons,,,in numbers,,,, can overpower and consume the larger predators,,,,,,,,which in itself explains the cautious look in the eyes of the MARKIUS KINGIUS,,,,,as he waits,,,,,,patiently,,,,,byding his time,,,,,,,,.WE can see him here in his natural enviroment,,,,,,,,,,,feasting on the blood of an earlier kill,,,but aways looking for its next meal,,,,,,,,,,,of prime CARBON. cheers.
Did you know that an over exposure to shit drummers can make you ill ,Sad
youngjr1youngjr1
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Picture A:
"The next person that asks for Purple Tint gets punched right in the face!!"
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
DamonDamon
Posted 15 years ago
Picture A:
Where's Kingy? I'll show him what's wrong with the f@*king prototypes.

Picture B:
What this? Rob melted down the last FPPR. Tastes bloody marvelous. As good as any Pinot Noir.
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Pic A :
Who took my glass of wine ?....Find him, I'll give you a free new bass............The folks around him : Yeah right !

Pic B :
Sorry buddy, no more wine for you !......... Wooden neck bolt on.......I'll show you !..... Use it for your fireplace !
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
Edited by enzo on 22-03-2009 06:50, 15 years ago
Damn YankDamn Yank
Posted 15 years ago
Picture A

Come here, Mark! Me and the boys want to have a little word with you about that Alembic Bass you're carrying.

or

I don't care if you are Mewsie's boyfriend. You'll have to get through us to get to Todd!!!

Picture B;

For the last time Todd, will you get off my back? I'll sign your bloody bass when I finish my drink!

or

Hey!?! Is that the stinkin' Canadian hanging around my bass? I'd better keep a sharp eye on him. He's the one Moo warned me about.
To know me is to love me, and I do.
Edited by Damn Yank on 22-03-2009 21:21, 15 years ago
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
[quote]Damn Yank wrote:
Picture A

Come here, Mark! Me and the boys want to have a little word with you about that Alembic Bass you're carrying.

Picture B;

For the last time Todd, will you get off my back? I'll sign your bloody bass when I finish my drink![/quote:D:D:D
Edited by Danny on 22-03-2009 19:22, 15 years ago
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Keep the idea's coming guys, we'll wrap this up Wednesday.

Andre will select a winner over a glass of wine, maybe two....
Darren GoldsmithDarren Goldsmith
Posted 15 years ago
I'm bumping this.... Come on guys... you're not telling me you can't think of a funny caption. Most days this forum is awash with jokes... :)
Status Series II - #397
Jonas Hellborg Signature
King Bass Prototype #1
King Bass Prototype #2
King Bass MkII Prototype #002 (The Stuttgart Bass)
Edited by Darren Goldsmith on 24-03-2009 05:07, 15 years ago
Posted 15 years ago
More Bumpage!
Status Series II - #397
Jonas Hellborg Signature
King Bass Prototype #1
King Bass Prototype #2
d4dved4dve
Posted 15 years ago
Picture A.

Rob: "Now if I had a jet-pack I could get around the workshop so much quicker". (In a Buzz Lightyear voice) "To infinity and beyond". "Hey Mark, how about we fit a jetpack to the neck of your MKII?". "Sparks and flying spring to mind".

Picture B.

Mark: "Listen Buzz, you'll be asking me to wear make-up next. Who do you think I am: Gene Simmons!".
Stand and Deliver!
Posted 15 years ago
OK... Andre is judging this later so one more bump!
Status Series II - #397
Jonas Hellborg Signature
King Bass Prototype #1
King Bass Prototype #2
andreandre
Admin
Posted 15 years ago
Last chance folks, my verdict will be given later tonight !
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator