Endorsements

Last updated on 15 years ago
@
@mikepbass
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Do any of you have an endorsement of any kind with any company related to bass/ music?

If so, how the heck do you get one?
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

Mike wrote:
Do any of you have an endorsement of any kind with any company related to bass/ music?

If so, how the heck do you get one?

Be a VERY good bass player OR be a nice guy so that your mate working at the Bass Center gets you on their 50% off endorsed players list! ;)

Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
Edited by moo on 21-10-2008 06:59, 15 years ago
lophloph
Posted 15 years ago
I have one for by cabinets (Sieben Audio Design), but that's more due to the 2nd option moo mentioned.

I also believe, it's really not about how skillfull you are - it's mostly about media appearances. It doesn't help much playing in a top40 band with lots of gigs, but if you're a member of a well known band, have some radio and television plays, play big ("well respected") venues and appear on some CDs, then chances are good, you'll get one.

And of course you have to ask...

@
@mikepbass
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Ah very true. Thanks for the info :D

OutToPlayJazzOutToPlayJazz
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
I'd like to be a Status-Graphite endorsee.

Rob...? Dawn...? :D
Status S2-Classic, Enfield Lionheart Prototype, MusicMan Classic Sabre, Fender Classic Player Rascal
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

OutToPlayJazz wrote:
I'd like to be a Status-Graphite endorsee.

Rob...? Dawn...? :D

Can I join you Rich? I mean I've been playing Status basses for, what, four maybe five days now. ;)
@
@mikepbass
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
That would be the BEST EVER endorsement me thinks :D
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Hmmmmm, wonder who got the first Status bass on this forum??

I'm coming in at April 1986 - Series 2000 #106

Maybe I should get the Status endorsement??

:D
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Now, come on Matt it should be the guy with the most recent. SURELY! ;)
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

BassBus wrote:

Or the most!!!
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

moo wrote:

BassBus wrote:

Or the most!!!

Paper mache basses don't count Moo!

:D
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
@
@mikepbass
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Matt, you should ACTUALLY have an endorsement of some kind, seeing as you have like 25,000 basses!!!
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
I've been playing Status basses almost exclusively for nearly 20 years. I think that's a good reason for an endorsement :D
Status S2-Classic, Enfield Lionheart Prototype, MusicMan Classic Sabre, Fender Classic Player Rascal
@
@mikepbass
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
WOW. What was your 1st Status Rich?
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

moo wrote:

BassBus wrote:

Or the most!!!

It's not the quantity that counts!!! :D
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Hey Mike, it was #402 with the light patches on the edges. It was actually for sale on here recently & I almost bought it back, but due to a work payment being late I couldn't raise the funds while the owner was over here on business during the summer.

I played that bass for 16 years!
@
@mikepbass
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Quailty of what? Basses? If so, Moo still wins :D
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

OutToPlayJazz wrote:
Hey Mike, it was #402 with the light patches on the edges. It was actually for sale on here recently & I almost bought it back, but due to a work payment being late I couldn't raise the funds while the owner was over here on business during the summer.

I played that bass for 16 years!

I bought that bass from you Rich and it was such a solid Series II!

Very dark rosewood with bits of sapwood on the flanks... great bass. Wish you could get it back!

i49.photobucket.com/albums/f284/MatthewAshenden/DSC00567.jpg
@
@mikepbass
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Wow. That front wood REALLY is dark!
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Call 911, there's a bald man trapped inside that bass!!
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator