Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: Popular Bass models

Posted by Jezzy B on 22-09-2018 01:55

Yo waddup, So I’m just a regular musician that’s interested in a status but has absolutely no idea what the main differences are between the different models. I am astonished by the amount of people that do, as I find it IMPOSSIBLE to get a good idea even with hours of internet research… I'd be very grateful if anyone could tell me what models most people go for and what their main differences are (ex: King bass and T-bass) !! To help you help me Smile here are 3 bassists who’s tones I am particularly fond of: - Stuart Zender and Paul Turner from Jamiroquai (warm and funky tone) - Flea from Red Hot Chilli Peppers (more bright and aggressive funky tone) - Mark King’s tone for slap bass PS: while I'm not very good with technical terms, I will still appreciate long or detailed comparisons/explanations! This is a massive investment for me as a student, hence any help I can get would be sick! Useless info abou me: -20 years old -Belgian -native French speaker -Studying physics abroad in England - In a juicy band

Edited by Jezzy B on 27-04-2024 01:30