Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: Series 3 headed.

Posted by StealthDJ on 11-01-2016 02:02

After numerous phonecalls and some very patient replies from both Rob and Dawn, I pulled the trigger on an S3 order at the beginning of the month, to keep my Buzzard 2 (pre-warwick nastiness model) company. The idea is to have something that sounds like the Buzzard, but isn't quite as mahoosive and comes in a case that will actually fit in most normal sized cars, for travelling to gigs. Spec is: 4 string, headed, neck-through, Buzzard 301 electronics, alder body, black hardware (+hipshot) carbon top cap with a 'reverse sunburst' green tint, i.e. green in the centre, fading to black at the edges, replicated on the headstock. Getting green wraparound LEDs, too. This is going to be a long few months...

Posted by bassbus on 11-01-2016 04:18

You won't regret that purchase. Best basses in the world. Mr. And Mrs. Green are very patient with orders, they were with me too, but the results are always worth it.

Posted by StealthDJ on 17-05-2016 03:12

...and it's here. Sadly only had time to open the box and take a look before I had to go back to work. Hopefully tonight I'll get to plug it in... Smile