Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: **Official** Video Tears to Cry

Posted by Danny on 17-06-2012 07:59

So, here is the video to accompany the single release in July. The band have worked their nuts off for a year to get here!! Ok, before you get all dribbly, I'm not in it and there are no Status basses. If you still want to bother then the reason is it would be great for you to ask people beyond our lovely forum to watch it and spread the word, it was unfortunate that the drummer at this point had left the band and for love nor money could I get the day off work to film. Blah blah boo hoo. It was decided then to just focus on the song and we felt this was best, the song is about the forever 27 club and addiction in general, a powerful message we hope. This is the first of our three singles, when it's out I do hope you guys download it but for now enjoy the video....It took some doing but we got an old disused cinema in Manchester just before it was going to be torn down....don't ask about the risk assessments etc! Cool fact No.1 As loading in was taking place some kids were throwing stones at the windows punching holes in the glass, litte did they know it helped with ambient lighting when filming!! Enjoy [movie=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbHts029rFE[/movie]