Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: Wanted - Status Matrix 4

Posted by steve-bbb on 26-03-2012 21:47

I had a matrix4 bought in 92(i think?) - metallic black with full graphite neck inlaid through to bridge - black hardware - P/J pickup config Sold it via loot in june 95 to a spanish guy from north london if that is you and youre looking to sell please get in touch Smile likewise if you happen to have a similar - ive seen plenty of J/J matrix's but very few lately of the P/J variety so dont know how many were originally rolled out - sorry dont know the original serial number of mine

Posted by me4bass on 27-03-2012 00:54

Something like this may satisfy you....yes? I know of a place that will make you one. http://www.statii.com/forum/forum/vie...rowstart=0

Posted by steve-bbb on 27-03-2012 02:11

sorry not for me ... too many knobs dont like the colour and definitely dont want a tremolo on bass

Posted by steve-bbb on 27-03-2012 02:22

found a pic online (not my pic)cant besure if this is actually my old bass but could be as i sold it with exact same dimarzio lockstrap

Edited by steve-bbb on 27-03-2012 21:23

Posted by bassbus on 27-03-2012 05:20

steve-bbb wrote: sorry not for me ... too many knobs dont like the colour and definitely dont want a tremolo on bass
Well Rob and Co. can build you one with fewer knobs, a different colour and no tremelo. Simples Smile

Posted by steve-bbb on 27-03-2012 06:37

BassBus wrote:

steve-bbb wrote: sorry not for me ... too many knobs dont like the colour and definitely dont want a tremolo on bass
Well Rob and Co. can build you one with fewer knobs, a different colour and no tremelo. Simples Smile
i was thinking of contacting him actually as i have a large 30 year old well seasoned slab of elm which i was planning to make up a J bitsa project bass but if it could be used then ..... who knows Grin

Posted by diagnosis dave on 29-03-2012 07:24

steve-bbb wrote: I had a matrix4 bought in 92(i think?) - metallic black with full graphite neck inlaid through to bridge - black hardware - P/J pickup config Sold it via loot in june 95 to a spanish guy from north london if that is you and youre looking to sell please get in touch Smile likewise if you happen to have a similar - ive seen plenty of J/J matrix's but very few lately of the P/J variety so dont know how many were originally rolled out - sorry dont know the original serial number of mine
I have a Status Matrix P/J configeration and its interesting that you say you have seen plenty of the J/J types as the only ones I seem to see all the time are the same as mine! I would gladly trade my Matrix for a J/J type one. Dont get me wrong, I love my Matrix but the sound on mine is a little "thin" at times live and I just love the "growl" that you get from the J/J pickups, like my Status Energy! Grin