Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: John Entwistle Solo

Posted by Thunder_fingers on 24-10-2006 03:59

Me, if you can be "not Nice" against entwistle, i can choose to be not Nice against King, and non of you can blame me for it :p

Posted by SFX183 on 24-10-2006 05:48

Thunder_fingers wrote: Me, if you can be "not Nice" against entwistle, i can choose to be not Nice against King, and non of you can blame me for it :p
Absolutely Grin

Posted by moo on 24-10-2006 06:23

Steve wrote: So not getting the Irish thing there...
"had away" Grin

Posted by Steve on 24-10-2006 06:34

themoo wrote:

"had away" Grin
If only you could see the puzzled expression on my face Pfft I guess its a misconception or stereotype that you don't get over here!

Posted by SFX183 on 24-10-2006 07:02

Steve wrote:

themoo wrote:

"had away" Grin
If only you could see the puzzled expression on my face Pfft I guess its a misconception or stereotype that you don't get over here!
actually, it's geordie slang for (get away/go away) so now you know Wink

Posted by status on 24-10-2006 09:52

Thunder_fingers wrote: Me, if you can be "not Nice" against entwistle, i can choose to be not Nice against King, and non of you can blame me for it :p
This is a forum where everyone is entitled to their own views and tastes. I trust no-one on here is going to hold it against you if your tastes and opinions differ from theirs. It would be a very dull World indeed if we all liked the same things.