Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: An idea...

Posted by status on 05-12-2007 02:55

It's not censorship. It's a surprise.

Posted by Darren Goldsmith on 05-12-2007 05:43

Sorry... should have been more clear... I meant censorship on the word I typed. I would have understood (although not agreed with) the censorship of profanity... but 'k i l l i n g'?

Posted by andre on 05-12-2007 09:13

Indeed it's an undocumented feature of this forum Darren :p

Posted by johngh on 05-12-2007 09:43

Steve wrote: No :p
Terriffique, being as the forum seems to have turned into being for the "select" few. You are welcome to it. Andre, can you delete my logon and user name please. Angry

Posted by Steve on 05-12-2007 15:18

johngh wrote: Terriffique, being as the forum seems to have turned into being for the "select" few. You are welcome to it. Andre, can you delete my logon and user name please. Angry
*raised eyebrow* It's not something to be discussed openly, and I've nothing to do with organising it - more or less up to Moo & André who get's involved. Sorry to see that you can't take a little humour.

Posted by johngh on 05-12-2007 20:19

Steve wrote:

johngh wrote: Terriffique, being as the forum seems to have turned into being for the "select" few. You are welcome to it. Andre, can you delete my logon and user name please. Angry
*raised eyebrow* It's not something to be discussed openly, and I've nothing to do with organising it - more or less up to Moo & André who get's involved. Sorry to see that you can't take a little humour.
Taking or not taking " a little humour " is not the issue. A public forum turning into a little "click" for a select few menmbers is.

Posted by status on 05-12-2007 21:25

johngh wrote:

Steve wrote:

Taking or not taking " a little humour " is not the issue. A public forum turning into a little "click" for a select few menmbers is.
John, That is most certainly not the case. I have sent you a PM to try and explain what is going on. Hopefully then you will understand. Chris.

Posted by johngh on 05-12-2007 21:53

Chris Thanks for the PM, and good luck with it John

Posted by energy3542 on 06-12-2007 00:03

...may we ALL understand? It would be nice...Cool

Posted by status on 06-12-2007 01:19

To be honest it only really has relevance to UK based mambers. Trust me that all will become clear in good time. It isn't that we don't want to tell everyone but if we do so now on the public forum the whole idea would be ruined. Please be patient and when we can reveal all we will.

Posted by Jd on 06-12-2007 01:37

well , i have 5 status basses and am UK based, i have no idea what your planning, but am happy to be involved if wanted. James.

Posted by status on 06-12-2007 02:14

I'm sure that themoo will be in touch by PM now we know it is viable.

Posted by Merton on 07-12-2007 03:38

I can understand John's frustration, if it's something you're trying to do on the quiet before announcing to all, maybe's keep it that way until you CAN announce it to all? Otherwise it does look a little "cliquey" even if it's not the intention. Anyhoo, I have 3 Statiis but have fook all idea what you're on about :p

Posted by status on 07-12-2007 04:21

You soon will.

Posted by HotTubesGrooves on 07-12-2007 13:44

I'll agree, this thread does feel very cliquey - this is PM material, chaps! Luckily, however, I don't really care! Wink It's only the internet, after all. Will be interested to see what it is, mind!

Posted by moo on 07-12-2007 18:04

It's not 'cliquey'... people, stop being so precious!! It's a thread to monitor something that most of you will hear about but it takes time and planning! Shock

Posted by Mattheus on 08-12-2007 00:01

The suspense is ****ing me..... just give us a clue.....

Posted by BigRedDog73 on 17-12-2007 03:11

i'm looking forward to this........i hope it's REALLY good!

Posted by Jim on 10-06-2008 03:49

As it's now 6 months later, and assuming that whatever this was has a) already happened or b) won't be happening, can there be an end to the intrigue or will this thread forever remain an enigma? (Newbie playing catch-up!)

Edited by Jim on 10-06-2008 03:49

Posted by moo on 10-06-2008 14:06

Actually... It hasn't happened YET! I'm going to be starting to organise something in the next few days. Sorry for the delay but been a tad busy. Smile