Hotwire double ball bass Strings

Last updated on 1 year ago
D
dslapster64
Posted 1 year ago
Hello everyone.
After almost 16 years and I am the owner of a Status Graphite Kingbass again here in the USA (I am a transplanted Brit). but I am having trouble finding strings that fit my bass here in the States. Does anyone sell Hotwire strings that I can buy over there? I'll gladly have them shipped here.
U
UKLooney
Posted 1 year ago
Edited by UKLooney on 03-12-2022 09:19, 1 year ago
D
dslapster64
Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the reply. I have tried to buy on the site, but I have had no response as yet. Does anyone know any Double Ball strings that will fit the Kingbass? the E string ball is too large on other string brands Ive tried. Also, Can headless basses be strung with regular strings?
andreandre
Admin
Posted 1 year ago
Yes of course you can use regular strings by using the grub screws at the end of the headstock.

Just thread the strings under the loosened screws and then cut the string once it is tight.

That should do it!
D
dslapster64
Posted 1 year ago
Thank you so much, I will definitely try this. I use my credit card on the main site to buy the double ball strings, but nothing happened. Does the online shop still exist do you know? Hopefully the information did not get lost in cyber land.
Thanks again..
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator