Thinking about selling my July 2019 Status Graphite Stealth 2, Fretless 4- String Headless Bass Guit

Last updated on 2 years ago
Posted 2 years ago
Thinking about Selling my July 2019 Status Graphite Stealth 2, Fretless 4- String Headless Bass Guitar, Serial # 05193976 Asking $2,400.00 Plus S&H to be determined later. Sorry ONLY US offers please. This bass is in excellent condition, and has never left our smoke free home. After every use there was a few pulls of the compressed air trigger, wiped down, with a D'addario dry cleaning cloth, before being put back in it's case, and stored in the closet. There are some very, very small minor nics, 3 to 4, I think, and one very small chip to the polyester at the truss rod opening. All of these require very close inspection to be seen. If there's any interest, I'll provide detailed photos.

Details: One -piece Woven Carbon Graphite Moulding, Lined Fretless, Black Phenolic Fingerboard with front & side dot markers. 34" Scale,

16.5mm String Spacing, High Gloss Polyester Finish, Black Hardware. Upgrades include Paramatrix Eq and 2x Tri -max pickups with 3 way Coil switching. Fitted with straplocks. Originally set-up with Status Hot Wire Double - Ball Hex Core strings 45-65-85-105, but due to some superficial wear on the fretboard,(which would only get worse with time), recently switched to ghs Pressurewound Bass Strings 44-106 Medium. In January of 2022 I had the fretboard resurfaced and set up with the ghs pressure wounds, by The Chicago Bass Doctor, Carl Pedigo. The bass has been played very little since the resurfacing. Comes with the adjustment tools and ships inside the original HISCOX case. JMHO, instruments need to be played. Life has truly gotten in the way of that. If I can't make music, noise, nonsense, with it, then someone else should be able to. Thanks again.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator