Bassworld Bash - 17 March 2007

Last updated on 17 years ago
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
The Bassworld Bash is an informal 'get together' that takes place twice a year. It happens at a hotel near Northampton in the UK and the next one os on 17 March 2007. PaulC organises it and the function room it takes place in is booked and is available from 12.30pm till we get bored.

Food is available, even puddings, and there is a bar in the adjacent restaurant. Overnight accomodation is also available on site.

If you have anything interesting you want to bring, or would like to try a particular piece of gear then we may be able to sort something out. It's an excellent opportunity to meet and put a face to names. It doesn't matter what level player you are, everyone has a good time. :D

Last time there were 6 Statii members in attendance and a similar number the time before. It is hoped we may have a few more this time. Overall numbers are around the 35 to 40 mark and some of the gear you can try out has to be seen to be believed. Both basses, amps, cabs and pedals. It's like an Aladdins Cave. B)

Hope to see lots of you there.
M
muso69ang
Posted 17 years ago
sounds like fun......and puddings! I'll definitely be there :p
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
i should be back by then... might try and get up for it.

what to bring.... what to bring???

Mrs. moo..... Mrs moo 2.... Emapthy....

nah.... CAKES!!!

:D
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
We can have a Statii corner...:D
KingBass Prototype 4, MooWood KingBass, Streamline
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago

G-77 wrote:
We can have a Statii corner...:D

"Sorry mate... you can't come in, you're not on the list"!!

:@
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago

themoo wrote:
i should be back by then... might try and get up for it.

what to bring.... what to bring???

Mrs. moo..... Mrs moo 2.... Emapthy....

nah.... CAKES!!!

Bring them all, including cakes.
andreandre
Admin
Posted 17 years ago
We WILL have a Statii corner ;)
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
As you may have gathered I'll be there and will be bringing my 3 and any others I happen to acquire in the meantime. ;)

Always on the lookout and the shopping list at the moment could include a Barracuda or a Retro-Active if anyone has one they can bear to part with.
Edited by status on 14-11-2006 23:47, 17 years ago
andreandre
Admin
Posted 17 years ago
Guess I need to bring my Status guitar this time :o
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
I'll bring my Shark. The S-2 will probably be gone by then. :(

Mind you the Shark is playing and sounding great! :D
Edited by status on 02-02-2007 05:52, 17 years ago
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
that would be cool to see the Status Guitar!
I will prob have the King Bass & the Ashbory.
O
obbm
Posted 17 years ago
I wasn't planning on bringing my headless Stealth 2 unless anyone is keen to try it.
obbm - owner of Rock-Wire, fine cables for the music industry.

Details at Rock-Wire or pm or email me.
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago

obbm wrote:
I wasn't planning on bringing my headless Stealth 2 unless anyone is keen to try it.

Could you bring your MM with the Status neck please.
O
obbm
Posted 17 years ago

status wrote:

obbm wrote:

Could you bring your MM with the Status neck please.

Will do Chris
obbm - owner of Rock-Wire, fine cables for the music industry.

Details at Rock-Wire or pm or email me.
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
So it looks like we will have a Statii corner comprising muso69ang, themoo, Andre, G-77, OBBM, paulc and yours truly. That is potentially a very considerable number of Status basses (and a guitar). B)

I'm really looking forward to it. Anyone else planning to come along?
SteveSteve
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
Probably would do, but the jazz band and choir are playing the night before so I'll be in no fit state to travel :(
Status S2 5 String Fretless 'Moo-wood'
Status S1000 rebuild
Fender Strat - Fretted
Shadow Superstrat Guitar - Fretless
Ibanez RG Electric of some sort
Avalon As-101CE Electro-Acoustic Guitar

I've owned 5 Statii so far, with 2 at present....
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
if moo is coming we will need a big corner...:o
special-boyspecial-boy
Posted 17 years ago
I'd love to. My partner's daughter is in Uni in Northampton, so we go there a fair bit. Sadly, I can't do it this time. I'll try and do the next one. By the way. My new toy arrives tomorrow. My in-laws are coming over and bringing my new 2000 over with them. I shall be locked down in the studio for days "They're your parents, you entatain them!!". Maybe not!
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago

G-77 wrote:
if moo is coming we will need a big corner...:o

Are you calling me FAT!!

:o

P.S. Trev... I'm back now so can you PM me the details of you gig. For some reason i can't find them. Hopefully i can get down to it!!
M
muso69ang
Posted 17 years ago
:o should i be worried :o
does text on thi site calculate body mass :o :o :o
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator