Gig Bags

Last updated on 6 years ago
S
SuperSeagull
Posted 6 years ago
Hi, I play a Charger and have been looking for a soft case to replace the Hard case it came with. Status seem to be permanently out of stock for headless models. Any ideas on alternatives or anybody want to sell one? Thanks
Garbo28Garbo28
Posted 6 years ago
I bought a Fender padded gig bag (suitable for a Strat or Tele) for my S4000 when I couldn't get a Status one (Status had supplier troubles a year or so ago and are having to find a new supplier and then validate the product before they can sell a replacement product). The Fender one fits perfectly though. I would suggest just go down your local music store and try them until you find something that fits.
S
SuperSeagull
Posted 6 years ago
Thanks for the info on why I can't get one from Status. I'll go down the guitar bag route - I've a son coming back from uni at Christmas with a couple I can try.
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 6 years ago
Mono Or slick gig bags offer some great variations.
wal4stringwal4string
Posted 6 years ago
I have been using the Mono M80 gig bag for my Classic 5 string headless bass for several years, Be sure to order the one for electric guitar. Fits a treat, airplanes allow as a carry on as it fits in an overhead locker.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.