KingBass Wanted!

Last updated on 8 years ago
J
jayisherwood
Posted 8 years ago
Hi folks, after much deliberation I'm looking to try and find another Status KingBass having previously owned one for a few years; it definitely needs to be 4-string, have a headless thru-neck, BendWell, 16.5 mm string spacing and have front/side LEDs. Ideally i'm after an Artist model but would be open to the 'special editions' as long as they have the above features! I wouldn't be looking at the Standard model.

The template i'm looking for is something along the lines of Mark King's amber-tint maple 'Live at Reading' KingBass with the green LEDs; this would be a perfect scenario for me but i would be open to any other woods/colours, etc. Not sure about the Paramatrix as i've heard conflicting things about them and maybe i'm not alone in this but i can't stand the tone that MK gets out of it (far too toppy and lacking in any substance/bottom end for me!) but it's harsh to judge the instrument on one user's tone settings so I have an open mind!

Please inbox me or email me at jayisherwood77@gmail.com if anyone happens to have for sale a KingBass that resembles the above or is thinking about selling one!

Many thanks!

Jay
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator