Strings - Newtone Strings

Last updated on 9 years ago
rogertvrrogertvr
Posted 9 years ago
http://www.newtonestrings.com/

I love Hotwires strings. But I also own an 8-string bass, those of you on this board will know what I'm referring to. Rob couldn't supply me with a set of strings for my 8-string. I approached Newtone with my specification for an 8-string set and a more helpful set of guys you can't meet!

I'm not going to comment on prices because that is up to Newtone but I also asked them to make me a custom set for another of my 4-string Status Graphite basses (out of curiousity really). So I opted for stainless steel roundcore with Platinum finish and custom weights on each string of the four string set.

Newtone seem to have the attitude that anything and everything is possible with strings!

I have to say that I have found the strings to be extremely robust and lovely to play - excellent feel and durability. They sound fantastic too in my opinion.

I would also like to say that I have absolutely NO association with Newtone, either personally, professionally or in any other business form. I just found them on the internet and they solved my 8-string problem.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.