Energy Custom Shop Limited Edition full neck graphite

Last updated on 9 years ago
T
Teobass75
Posted 9 years ago
Hi all!

This is my firt Status.. I bought it few days ago by UK Ebay... mint conditions (just few micro scratches on body back and 1 rusted screw), with papers and original hard case. I Think it's amazing end really BEEAAATUFULLLLLLLLLLL !!!! :)

On electronics is wroten Sept 1997.
Edited by Teobass75 on 22-06-2015 19:49, 9 years ago
You do not have access to view attachments
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 9 years ago
Very black and lovely. That is only the start. The Wizard of Colchester will tempt in to buy more. Enjoy the playing.
T
Teobass75
Posted 9 years ago
I paid 470 GBP.
Do you think it's ok or too much?
D
diagnosis dave
Posted 9 years ago
I was going to post something about this bass on here! Teobass75, there were 2 on ebay at the same time and you obviously brought the other one! The guy I brought mine from said that the one you have is just two numbers out from my one. You got a good deal on that, I paid £450 for my one and think it is a lovely bass. I have two other “older style” Energy basses and this one is certainly more powerful. The only thing I didn’t get was the paperwork which is a slight shame :|

From what I have been able to find out so far that this custom made Energy was just a limited run of around 100…………can anyone on here confirm that? At least I now know what year mine was made from this post! :)

Cheers,

Dave
Energy 1991
Energy 1995
Stealth 1 1996
Energy Special Edition 1998
Buzzard 2 1999
(all headed, all 4-string) Smile
Edited by diagnosis dave on 23-06-2015 00:35, 9 years ago
T
Teobass75
Posted 9 years ago
WOW! Dave now we're bros.. or twists!!! ;)

Mine piece has come in perfect setting and with really new strings.
Into the hard case there was 2 high quality handmade jack of 3 mt, and screw keys for mechanics.

On my paperworks there's "MODEL: Energy Limited Edition Custom Shop". If you want I can send you a image of this paper.. (send me you email address on PM)... the only difference could be serial number..

the output power of this bass is unbelievable... to do not clip my radio transmitter I have to down to zero the trigger level !!! o_O
D
diagnosis dave
Posted 9 years ago
Lol, definitely twins of sorts! :D

Sounds like you got a really good deal with the extras you had – I was just happy to have the hard case with mine!

That would be great if you can send that to me please mate, I will PM you my email address - thanks! I will have to check the serial number of my version of this bass later but as I said, only two numbers separate both of them.

Tell me about it, It really is one powerful bass, I have had to turn my amp settings down also as a result! Lovely bass though, I had never seen one like it before in all the years I have been a fan of Status basses!
Energy 1991
Energy 1995
Stealth 1 1996
Energy Special Edition 1998
Buzzard 2 1999
(all headed, all 4-string) Smile
T
Teobass75
Posted 9 years ago
PDF sent! ;)

Someone can tell me if this Status is a 34'' or a 35'' scale?

thanx.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator