Series 4000 Serial Number

Last updated on 9 years ago
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 9 years ago
He is real, he is here, he is fashionable.
Congrats, looks cool!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 9 years ago
Nice one.
M
MicroKid
Posted 9 years ago
A picture of the aforementioned S4000. An absolute joy to play, still needs one or two slight tweaks but pretty much fine.
You do not have access to view attachments
M
MicroKid
Posted 9 years ago
Advice much appreciated, I think I can see something that could be a serial number, but I'll need to dismantle the bridge to see exactly what it is. Currently having a bit of trouble with photos atm, but I will attempt to get one or two pics on the forum at some point in the near future. Also, if and when I obtain the serial number, how would I go about finding out more about the bass, when it was made etc? Would Status provide that info or would I have to ask around here?
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 9 years ago
Sometimes there was a number stamped into the side of the bridge. Any chance of a pic or two?
M
MicroKid
Posted 9 years ago
Hello all, first post on the forum.

I've recently become the proud owner of a Status Graphite S4000 bass, and having browsed this forum for some time, I decided to check what the serial number was. However, there doesn't appear to be a number stamped onto the string retainer at the "head" end. Is there any other location where the serial number might be visible?

Cheers.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator