London Bass show

Last updated on 7 years ago
D
daveski
Veteran Member
Posted 11 years ago
As I'm finally going to make the show this year (barring sudden death) could any of you regular show goers on here, just let me know if Rob and the Status crew bring all the goodies down to buy like strings, straps, gig bags etc.
As I need a few things but did not want to bother to call Dawn as I know how busy they are.
andreandre
Admin
Posted 11 years ago
Hi there, yes they usually do bring straps, t-shirts for sale and a couple of basses (usually not for sale :P)! - Look forward to seeing you there!
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 11 years ago
There was a guy there doing a nice line in status shaped chopping boards last year..:D
KingBass Prototype 4, MooWood KingBass, Streamline
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 11 years ago
Can you guys find out what happened to the Anniversary SII project?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
andreandre
Admin
Posted 11 years ago
Hey Enzo, all I can tell you is that it is proceeding and we should see more in March ... ;)
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 11 years ago

G-77 wrote:
There was a guy there doing a nice line in status shaped chopping boards last year..:D

1 left!!!
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 11 years ago

andre wrote:
Hey Enzo, all I can tell you is that it is proceeding and we should see more in March ... ;)

Cool! I hope Rob can produce a little more than originally estimated.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
andreandre
Admin
Posted 11 years ago
Actually I am anxious about the 1st one :P !!!
me4bassme4bass
Veteran Member
Posted 11 years ago
Trees that are slow to grow, bear the best fruit.
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 11 years ago
Graphite trees are faster though and the fruit is excellent! :D

i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc242/enzo42/MusicMan/IMAG0483.jpg
'13 Stealth
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 11 years ago
Huh! Next you'll be saying spaghetti grows on trees. :D
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 11 years ago

BassBus wrote:
Huh! Next you'll be saying spaghetti grows on trees. :D

Are you saying they don't? :|
'13 Stealth
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 11 years ago
Spaghetti grows on trees the same way the sun shines in the sky.
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 11 years ago
OK so we have an initial idea.

On Saturday 2nd we will meet about 13:00 at the show OR 12:00 at mine if you want to drop stuff off etc.

We will look around the show and then come back to mine for a weeee gathering late afternoon before heading out to dinner.

Who's in?

So far it's me. The Canadian, The Swiss & Daveski
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
T
tippbass
Posted 11 years ago
Well .... After leaving my house in Co Tipperary Ireland to catch a flight from Cork to Stanstead at still an un godly hour of the morning , I enjoyed a very long day at the bass show and I have to say in my opinion (un biased off course !!) the Status graphite stand stole the show ! A simply stunning collection of Graphite & Exotic timber glittering with multi coloured LEDs :) I met Rob & Dawn for the first time after many phone calls & emails and had a great chat with Rob regarding my S2 order , I left the show at just before closing time and headed for home .... Arrived back in the door at 1 am .... 21 hours after I'd left ! Wrecked tired but a great day was had and I slept well in the knowledge that I will soon own one of the finest bass guitars there is :D
Status S2 Classic-Cocobolo & wrap round LEDs
Trace Elliot AH500 GP11 Series 4
Gallien Krueger 700RB 2 1x12 combo + 1x12 neo cab
X
Xeins
Posted 11 years ago
Pictures please!!!!
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 11 years ago
One member on Basschat posted some on Basefook

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...amp;type=1
Phantom NINPhantom NIN
Posted 11 years ago
I had a great day at the show, saw lots of great players, including the hilarious Guy Pratt. It was also great to get a quick chat with some of the luminaries of this board. I thought the Status Stand always steals the show. The wood faced stealth I would have bought on the spot if it had been headless.
Drew, owner of:

Status Streamline 4 32"/16.5mm
Status Streamline 5 32"/16.5mm

TC Electronics Rebelhead 450
RS 2x10
RS 1x12
pingvuiinipingvuiini
Posted 11 years ago
Were there any lefty Status basses on display?
D
dave nield
Posted 11 years ago
Went down to see they guys at ashdown, have to say ive never really listened to guy pratt, or so i thought, didnt realise the list of people he'd worked with and a great demo/show using ashdown gear, his disco bass line section was flawless
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.