**Official** Video Tears to Cry

Last updated on 9 years ago
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
So, here is the video to accompany the single release in July. The band have worked their nuts off for a year to get here!! Ok, before you get all dribbly, I'm not in it and there are no Status basses. If you still want to bother then the reason is it would be great for you to ask people beyond our lovely forum to watch it and spread the word, it was unfortunate that the drummer at this point had left the band and for love nor money could I get the day off work to film. Blah blah boo hoo.

It was decided then to just focus on the song and we felt this was best, the song is about the forever 27 club and addiction in general, a powerful message we hope. This is the first of our three singles, when it's out I do hope you guys download it but for now enjoy the video....It took some doing but we got an old disused cinema in Manchester just before it was going to be torn down....don't ask about the risk assessments etc!

Cool fact No.1 As loading in was taking place some kids were throwing stones at the windows punching holes in the glass, litte did they know it helped with ambient lighting when filming!!

Enjoy

[movie=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbHts029rFE[/movie]
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Poo, I can't embed for some reason....try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbHts0...bHts029rFE
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
[movie=youtube]KbHts029rFE[/movie]
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Nice job Danny. Paul's voice is sounding good. Great arrangement too. Best of luck with it.
D
dreambass
Posted 12 years ago
Yes, very nice!
Ken Smith/Albany, NY, USA

David King C4 Custom 32"
Linc Luthier Custom Fretless 4
Euphonic Audio iAmp350C, (3)iAmp500/UK
Euphonic Audio IL210 (PROTOTYPE w/9 drivers), assorted VL & CxL Cabinets, Combos.
NAU Custom All Tube Hand-built 265 watt Stage Amp.
Stewart 2.1 Power Amp w/A.M.P SL-1 Preamp
Ashdown Superfly 500 w/Superfly 48 Cabinet
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Thank you.
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Great work that man!
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Went to see this band last night, really good stuff!!! Great seeing Danny in the act and the music worth the purchase for sure!!

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/A61K6142.jpg

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/A61K6329.jpg
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
Edited by Angry-Canuck on 30-06-2012 23:08, 12 years ago
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Too kind! You could have airbrushed my wrinkles!
Great to see Todd, all to brief. You know gigs, no time to really chat, thanks for the pictures, they look great. Sorry guys I was using an inferior product and I got burned at a gig today with a terrible crackly pot, make of that what you will ;)
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 11 years ago
Ok, sorry, I've done it again. Another video and another non- Status bass. I hereby promise the next one will have my S2 in all its L.E.D glory! I did however use it to record this track and thought to myself I will never record with anything else again, it's that good.

After this amount of posts you think I could embed a video wouldn't you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4aD1a...4aD1aCdSO8
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 11 years ago

Danny wrote:
After this amount of posts you think I could embed a video wouldn't you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4aD1a...4aD1aCdSO8

Yeh, you would. :)

[movie=youtube]H4aD1aCdSO8[/movie]
me4bassme4bass
Veteran Member
Posted 11 years ago
Maybe the walnut topped S2 was ignored for the video, because it doesn’t pop out under the dim stage lighting?
Obviously Danny needs a maple topped S2 added to his arsenal. That would please everyone then.
B)

...Great bass sound and hip video by the way.
Edited by me4bass on 28-05-2013 02:21, 11 years ago
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 11 years ago
Now your talking! A maple top or even a sparkle paint finish, there was a silver one kicking around on here for sale once!
It wasn't a consideration and to be honest I don't remember the stage being that dark, I'm sure the high gloss walnut would've looked cracking. Next time! Thanks for the comments.
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 10 years ago
This time there is my pretty S2 :D hope you like, the story continues! We might be having the track played on the new series of peaky blinders, that would be good!
filthy UK blues available on the EP Shelter, iTunes pre order now or release 14th April http://youtu.be/INPP541Juy0?a
Edited by Danny on 01-03-2014 22:20, 10 years ago
pmarazitipmaraziti
Posted 10 years ago
Hope you guys decide to hit the road soon, this sounds great and i would love to hear it live, make Spain the first oversea!

Keep up with the great work

Status KingBass Paramatrix
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 10 years ago
Great stuff Danny! I enjoyed all the video! Thanks for sharing them.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
andreandre
Admin
Posted 10 years ago
Very nice Danny! Swizzyland is a great place to tour too ;)
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 9 years ago
The story continues! We have a new EP out on Vinyl with digital download on May 30th, pre- orders available, couldn't get them done in time for #RSD15

Cool, fact No.2
The girl in the video was a last minute, we had a model booked, same one as we used on the EP cover but she let us down on the day, this girl was a friend of a friend! Lucky, they might have got me :D

Anyway, Music Man on this one. [movie=youtube]LTfJa-scsuU[/movie]
Edited by andre on 17-04-2015 04:27, 9 years ago
andreandre
Admin
Posted 9 years ago
Good stuff indeed! Congrats!
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 9 years ago
Very nice that man!!
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator