Wanted - Status Matrix 4

Last updated on 12 years ago
S
steve-bbb
Posted 12 years ago
I had a matrix4 bought in 92(i think?) - metallic black with full graphite neck inlaid through to bridge - black hardware - P/J pickup config

Sold it via loot in june 95 to a spanish guy from north london

if that is you and youre looking to sell please get in touch :)

likewise if you happen to have a similar - ive seen plenty of J/J matrix's but very few lately of the P/J variety so dont know how many were originally rolled out - sorry dont know the original serial number of mine
me4bassme4bass
Veteran Member
Posted 12 years ago
Something like this may satisfy you....yes?
I know of a place that will make you one.

http://www.statii.com/forum/forum/vie...rowstart=0
S
steve-bbb
Posted 12 years ago
sorry not for me ... too many knobs dont like the colour and definitely dont want a tremolo on bass
S
steve-bbb
Posted 12 years ago
found a pic online (not my pic)cant besure if this is actually my old bass but could be as i sold it with exact same dimarzio lockstrap
Edited by steve-bbb on 27-03-2012 21:23, 12 years ago
You do not have access to view attachments
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago

steve-bbb wrote:
sorry not for me ... too many knobs dont like the colour and definitely dont want a tremolo on bass

Well Rob and Co. can build you one with fewer knobs, a different colour and no tremelo. Simples :)
S
steve-bbb
Posted 12 years ago

BassBus wrote:

steve-bbb wrote:

Well Rob and Co. can build you one with fewer knobs, a different colour and no tremelo. Simples :)

i was thinking of contacting him actually as i have a large 30 year old well seasoned slab of elm which i was planning to make up a J bitsa project bass but if it could be used then ..... who knows :D
D
diagnosis dave
Posted 12 years ago

steve-bbb wrote:
I had a matrix4 bought in 92(i think?) - metallic black with full graphite neck inlaid through to bridge - black hardware - P/J pickup config

Sold it via loot in june 95 to a spanish guy from north london

if that is you and youre looking to sell please get in touch :)

likewise if you happen to have a similar - ive seen plenty of J/J matrix's but very few lately of the P/J variety so dont know how many were originally rolled out - sorry dont know the original serial number of mine

I have a Status Matrix P/J configeration and its interesting that you say you have seen plenty of the J/J types as the only ones I seem to see all the time are the same as mine! I would gladly trade my Matrix for a J/J type one. Dont get me wrong, I love my Matrix but the sound on mine is a little "thin" at times live and I just love the "growl" that you get from the J/J pickups, like my Status Energy! :D
Energy 1991
Energy 1995
Stealth 1 1996
Energy Special Edition 1998
Buzzard 2 1999
(all headed, all 4-string) Smile
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator