IMPORTANT! How to post photos on a thread.

Last updated on 12 years ago
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Newer members commonly have difficulty posting pictures on a given thread. Those of us who have been here a while do our best to explain the procedure, but I thought it would be best to use graphics to demonstrate how simple it actually is. As you may have already been told, pictures are VERY important when trying to sell an item or even more important when showing off that proud new acquisition!

So....

First thing you need to do is have a hosting site to upload your photos. Most popular and free sites would be www.photobucket.com or www.flicker.com (I've made both these links clickable, so no excuses!).

Once you join either of these sites, simply upload the desired photos.

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/Capture.jpg

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/Capture3.jpg

After the photos have been uploaded and saved, you will notice a sharing menu for each photo. One of the options provided will use something like this "[IMG]" at the beginning and end of its link ( without the quotations marks of course).

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/Capture2.jpg

Simply "copy" this link, then paste it in your post, like this......

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/Capture4.jpg

And there we have it, done!!!!!

No more excuses, anyone not following these simple guidelines will be punished in accordance to the laws I see fit, which may include confiscation of Statii or membership disqualification. End of!
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
...and don't forget...

i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc335/BassBus2/25-2-12020-Copy.jpg

They are always helpful to keep the site running. Click the PayPal button on the left of this page.
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Thought I would also offer a little assistance about embedding video here on a thread.

As you already may know, each youtube video has a "share" button you can click on which will dropdown a menu below the video. Just right click on the highlighted code, copy and paste it to your post.

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/1.jpg

You will get something that looks like this; http://youtu.be/C-7pQJN9v58

The trick is, to delete the first part of this phrase including the slash ( / ) after the word youtube so that you end up with only C-7pQJN9v58 (for example).

Once you have done this, simply highlight the remaining letters and click on the "clapper board" icon and select "youtube video". You will then notice some gibberish at either side of the embedding code you have created.

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/2.jpg

[movie=youtube]C-7pQJN9v58[/movie]

That should do it....
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Sorry mate, that video doesn't work!

:|
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator