Feelers Out KB Artist Possibly For Sale

Last updated on 13 years ago
RetroronRetroron
Posted 13 years ago
BUMP!!! :)
RetroronRetroron
Posted 13 years ago
25 watchers on ebay, 14 messages about the bass, and two firm offers, and now a pm on basschat from another potential buyer!! :D
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago
Well I'm the 26th watcher but I've got no questions for you as I already know everything about it :D
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago
Hey Ronnie what happened there, I see a scary low price, did you mess up with numbers?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
RetroronRetroron
Posted 13 years ago
Hi Enzo, The bass is now sold. I had 38 people watching it, but got a good offer today. The scary low number was for payment purposes. I bet a few of the watchers were getting their hopes up thinking I was selling at £860 :D Got a decent price for it, + shipping costs, so I'm happy!! :D
me4bassme4bass
Veteran Member
Posted 13 years ago
I wonder what Ron has his sights on now? :o

i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab313/Me4Bass/rons.jpg
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 13 years ago

Retroron wrote:
Hi Enzo, The bass is now sold. I had 38 people watching it, but got a good offer today. The scary low number was for payment purposes. I bet a few of the watchers were getting their hopes up thinking I was selling at £860 :D Got a decent price for it, + shipping costs, so I'm happy!! :D

Phew!
'13 Stealth
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.