Statii Meet Oct 23rd O2 London

Last updated on 13 years ago
strattybassstrattybass
Veteran Member
Posted 14 years ago
hi todd i haven't been invited i'll see you all at the venue !
Kingbass Black beauty
Kingbass Black beauty para
GB rumour
line 6 helix
TC Electronic Effects
tc rh450 head
tc 2x10 cab
Phantom NINPhantom NIN
Posted 14 years ago
Are people still meeting at 6 at the o2 entrance, as per the earlier post?
Drew, owner of:

Status Streamline 4 32"/16.5mm
Status Streamline 5 32"/16.5mm

TC Electronics Rebelhead 450
RS 2x10
RS 1x12
Edited by Phantom NIN on 23-10-2010 11:57, 14 years ago
Phantom NINPhantom NIN
Posted 14 years ago
Edited
Drew, owner of:

RS 2x10
RS 1x12
Edited by Phantom NIN on 23-10-2010 11:56, 14 years ago
Phantom NINPhantom NIN
Posted 14 years ago
Hey
What a great bunch of guys. Good putting faces and voices to names.

Also a really fantastic gig. Bonus.
Drew, owner of:

RS 2x10
RS 1x12
Edited by Phantom NIN on 23-10-2010 11:56, 14 years ago
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago
Absolutely brilliant gig tonight and really great to meet people again....wow!
Mark King was having a blast and his bass sounds killer.....
Pete is a real enhancement to the band, his druming is powerful and precise, great addition to the band indeed!

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/IMG_98512.jpg
i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/IMG_94502.jpg
i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/IMG_93312.jpg
i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/IMG_92972.jpg
i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/IMG_92022.jpg

Looking forward to more Statii basses and members today if I can get some sleep.....:@
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago
mmmm, did you add more pixel to this trip Todd? ()

....already drooling for nice pics like these....:)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
Edited by enzo on 23-10-2010 16:25, 14 years ago
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago

TSA wrote:
Absolutely brilliant gig tonight and really great to meet people again....wow!
Mark King was having a blast and his bass sounds killer.....
Pete is a real enhancement to the band, his druming is powerful and precise, great addition to the band indeed!

Looking forward to more Statii basses and members today if I can get some sleep.....:@

WHAT BLOODY TIME DO YOU CALL THIS???

I'e been worries sick about you. I've called the Police and the hospitals and all the gay fetish bars I could remember the names of and you just come strolling back, oblivious to the distress you have caused me!

That's it... I want you out! Take your gimp mask and the leather whips and get out!
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago

moo wrote:
That's it... I want you out! Take your gimp mask and the leather whips and get out!

Ah..... it was actually Andre that left that stuff there, if you remember he didn't have room in the cab with the sheep......
RetroronRetroron
Posted 14 years ago
Nice shot's Todd. Hope one and all from the forum had a great time last night :D Looking forward to the new DVD now!!! :D
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago

TSA wrote:

moo wrote:

Ah..... it was actually Andre that left that stuff there, if you remember he didn't have room in the cab with the sheep......

Geez, good thing I didn't make it to the trip, things are turning weird there...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago
Count the number of basses in this pic and multiply it times 3.........that would be how much graphite surrounding us today!!

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/IMG_1108.jpg

Somebody say Moowood???

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/IMG_1264.jpg
Edited by Angry-Canuck on 24-10-2010 06:53, 14 years ago
DamonDamon
Posted 14 years ago
Great night at the O2 last night. Good to see some familiar faces and some old ones too (Todd).
MK and the boys were on top form too. They really seemed to enjoy the gig. Almost There and 43 were the highlights for me not having seen these performed live before. The live mix was also very good - apparently better than the first night at the O2. Here's to 2012 and the next gigs. And hopefully some new tunes.

And sorry to miss the Statii meet today at moo's. Looked like a good session.
Edited by Damon on 24-10-2010 09:00, 14 years ago
T
travelingbassman
Posted 14 years ago
Massive thank you to Todd for taking such great photos of my old Series 11,it looks 20s years younger,really sharp and up for it!,,,,,so if i ever join a dating agency ill get you could do my profile pics? lol
Really good to meet up with all the guys at Matts place today,who has the finest collection of statii know to man,there were so many fine basses there i i didnt know where to look or what to do with my hands lol
they are better off in me pockets anyway:o
looking forward to seeing all the pics:)
Did you know that an over exposure to shit drummers can make you ill ,Sad
Edited by travelingbassman on 24-10-2010 16:48, 14 years ago
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago
what a top day/evening.

Thank you to everyone for making the effort to come to London. It was great to meet you all and now taking the piss will be so much easier!

Fat Rich... You need to change your name to BIG Rich, remember!!

Really was fun.

:D
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
stenobassstenobass
Veteran Member
Posted 14 years ago

Damon wrote:
Great night at the O2 last night. Good to see some familiar faces and some old ones too (Todd).
MK and the boys were on top form too. They really seemed to enjoy the gig. Almost There and 43 were the highlights for me not having seen these performed live before. The live mix was also very good - apparently better than the first night at the O2. Here's to 2012 and the next gigs. And hopefully some new tunes.

And sorry to miss the Statii meet today at moo's. Looked like a good session.

+1!!:)

A big THANKS to Todd for sharing the pics and next time I will be surely joining the Statii meet at Moo's!
Fat RichFat Rich
Posted 14 years ago
Big thanks to Moo for his hospitality yesterday, it was great to meet up with everyone, talk about bass and have a go on some awesome basses! I've never seen so many stunning instruments in one place before.

And a big thanks to Todd whose pictures look amazing, really pleased with them!
Darren GoldsmithDarren Goldsmith
Posted 14 years ago
Yeah... was alright. I s'pose.

:D
Status Series II - #397
Jonas Hellborg Signature
King Bass Prototype #1
King Bass Prototype #2
King Bass MkII Prototype #002 (The Stuttgart Bass)
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago

Fat Rich wrote:
Big thanks to Moo for his hospitality yesterday!

Absolutely, despite Moo being such a prick his hospitality is so GREATLY appreciated <bows>.

Really great meeting Trevor, Rich (big not fat), Lee and Patrick, all such nice people with wonderful basses <drool>.

My apologies for not being able to spread myself thin enough to be doing the picture thing and have proper time with all, just not enough hours in one day uh??
And....soooo nice to see the rest of you as well, glad you could make it Darren / Hayley and Danny, actually really got my fingers crossed for Patrick and Danny to make it out to Ipswich tonight if possible :)

Will try to post some pics as I can, will be good to see Rob and Dawn again tonight and yet another blast of L42!

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/IMG_1222.jpg

Here is the real proven workhorse of Statii, Patricks bass has seen more action than Pamela Andersons knickers and still plays like a dream.

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/IMG_1190.jpg

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/IMG_1206.jpg
T
travelingbassman
Posted 14 years ago
Q-Whats the difference between a Series 11 and Pamela Andersons knickers

A-Series11 playing time unlimited!
Pamela Andersons Knickers- playing time probly about 2 mins max(hopefully):D
Did you know that an over exposure to shit drummers can make you ill ,Sad
Darren GoldsmithDarren Goldsmith
Posted 14 years ago
Great to see old friends and meet/see new faces... and, as Todd says, big thanks to Moo for putting up with us! :)

Was half-thinking about coming along to the Ipswich gig tonight... available seats aren't that great though, understandably...
Status Series II - #397
Jonas Hellborg Signature
King Bass Prototype #1
King Bass Prototype #2
King Bass MkII Prototype #002 (The Stuttgart Bass)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator