S2 4String '80s total Graphite for Sale!

Last updated on 14 years ago
H
hhwolff
Posted 14 years ago
I'm offering my S2. Very good condition. Shipping from Germany.

Further Pics see: www.wunder-kiste.DE.TL

Priceing: 1950€ + shipping
Edited by hhwolff on 19-04-2010 08:58, 14 years ago
You do not have access to view attachments
OutToPlayJazzOutToPlayJazz
Veteran Member
Posted 14 years ago
Nice looking S2000 - But EUR1950?? :o
Status S2-Classic, Enfield Lionheart Prototype, MusicMan Classic Sabre, Fender Classic Player Rascal
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago
Yes, lovely bass BUT I think far too much €'s!!

Especially at the moment!

€1,950 = £1,700.

Mine (immaculate) cost me £750!

Good luck though.

P.S. Hope you still have the saddles??!!??
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
Edited by moo on 19-04-2010 10:24, 14 years ago
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago
If you want it with the saddles, moo, it's £2000.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago
Cool bass, although it's looking a little incomplete....but the price is really a stretch.
The serial number is??
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
T
travelingbassman
Posted 14 years ago
i got mine for £500.oo,it needs a refurb but should end up standing me in at about £900.00ish after the beast is returned to its full bird of prey glory,,,,,,,deal.cheers:)
Did you know that an over exposure to shit drummers can make you ill ,Sad
H
hhwolff
Posted 14 years ago
Thanks for the great comments folks!
You seem to be great geniuses in languages (?).
Guess what the text at the homepage "komplett und orginal" meens?
-- > Totally complete and everything original.
For those who want to know it in detail : including strings + batteries :)
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago
Cool, but we were just trying to suggest you that the price is a bit (!) out of market.
Then, as always, a bass is worth what ever you're willing to pay. If you find somebody that is dying to have one just like it you might sell it this high.

Btw, welcome to the forum.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
special-boyspecial-boy
Posted 14 years ago
And I paid top dollar for mine at £950, as it had been back to Rob for a refurb and a truss rod (not quite sure why on a 2000, but the previous owner wanted it done). The finish is perfect. Not a mark on it. I, for one, wouldn't even think about paying that sort of money for one. I could have had one for £200 less, but I wanted the best example I could find.
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago
Please don't think we're being horrible... We really are just trying to help!

There have been many people who have come to the forum with silly prices for their basses and got very upset with us for telling them different. Then 6 months later when they still haven't sold it at the silly price, they sell it for the kind of money we were talking about!

Of course you must try to get top dollar for it (if you can find the person willing to pay) but we want you to know our understanding of the market!!

Good luck old boy and keep us informed!

P.S. I have several basses to sell to the guy who buys this off you for £1,700 :D
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
P
paul clifton
Posted 14 years ago
I paid £750 from The Bass Gallery for mine last year, great condition. So if that is the price from a shop...
Kingbass serial number 16 - rosewood and walnut
STATUS Hotwire strings 30-90 hex core
franfran
Posted 14 years ago

moo wrote:
Please don't think we're being horrible...

:D the joke of the day.....
moo-wood-kingbass artist '07
green S2000 fretless
markbass micromark

Life on earth may be expensive,
but it does include an annual free trip around the sun
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago

franbam42 wrote:

moo wrote:
Please don't think we're being horrible...

:D the joke of the day.....

You Swiss are so evil... No wonder Hitler didn't mess with you in the war!!!!!!!!!

Adolf was scared!

:o
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator