Casiopea (not really Status related)

Last updated on 17 years ago
andreandre
Admin
Posted 18 years ago
Not really Status related but a cool bass solo! Japan's finest T-Square and Casiopea playing Get Back originally by The Beatles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J0zaO...J0zaOgTr1o
V
Visog_shark
Posted 17 years ago
andre,

This is the foulest thing I've ever seen. Two corporate japanese jazz-rock bands in an onstage corporate merger. Jesus that was bad. And as you say nothing to do with Status so why you posted here god only knows.

Like the way you qualified 'Get Back' as 'orginally' by the Beatles as if T-Square (a technical drawing instrument I believe) made it their own since...

Dreadful... I'm going for a shower.
SteveSteve
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
It may not be brilliant, but its better than anything The Beatles ever did themselves.
Status S2 5 String Fretless 'Moo-wood'
Status S1000 rebuild
Fender Strat - Fretted
Shadow Superstrat Guitar - Fretless
Ibanez RG Electric of some sort
Avalon As-101CE Electro-Acoustic Guitar

I've owned 5 Statii so far, with 2 at present....
rogertvrrogertvr
Posted 17 years ago

Visog_shark wrote:
andre,

This is the foulest thing I've ever seen. Two corporate japanese jazz-rock bands in an onstage corporate merger. Jesus that was bad. And as you say nothing to do with Status so why you posted here god only knows.

Like the way you qualified 'Get Back' as 'orginally' by the Beatles as if T-Square (a technical drawing instrument I believe) made it their own since...

Dreadful... I'm going for a shower.

Well I quite enjoyed it! I've never heard of either of these bands before and whilst the playing was a little over the top, the performance brought a smile to my face. I'd rather watch stuff like this than the manufactured rubbish that the record companies try to force on us every day.

Just because it's a Status forum doesn't mean non-Status stuff can't be posted here if it's felt to be of overall interest to the members.

As for Andre qualifying that The Beatles originally wrote 'Get Back', I interpreted that as information. Not some sort of claim that T-Square have claimed it as their own.

Lighten-up a little!

Roger
MisterpinkMisterpink
Veteran Member
Posted 17 years ago

Steve wrote:
It may not be brilliant, but its better than anything The Beatles ever did themselves.

Did I hear Right??????????

Yeah over the top and extremely cheesey..... And some god awful bass solo's....
Essex..... Home of the Bass!!!!

UK Award Winning Wedding/Function Band:www.5catfish.com

HOT SAUCE Disco/Funk/Rare Groove covers band:www.HotSauceDisco.com

Sponsors
www.k-array.com/
www.gallien-krueger.com
www.purple-chili.com
i112.photobucket.com/albums/n182/crez5150/JayCramphorneavt.jpg
SteveSteve
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago

misterpink wrote:

Steve wrote:

Did I hear Right??????????

Yeah over the top and extremely cheesey..... And some god awful bass solo's....

Yeah you did, I really can't see the appeal of the Beatles but those guys atleast seem to be talented, even if the music is a little... well yes, cheesy
Status S1000 rebuild
Fender Strat - Fretted

MisterpinkMisterpink
Veteran Member
Posted 17 years ago
...... Some sort of Hat would be in order.... So when the lightening strikes you.... your hair doesn't turn White!

;)

J
Essex..... Home of the Bass!!!!

UK Award Winning Wedding/Function Band:www.5catfish.com

HOT SAUCE Disco/Funk/Rare Groove covers band:www.HotSauceDisco.com

Sponsors
www.k-array.com/
www.gallien-krueger.com
www.purple-chili.com
i112.photobucket.com/albums/n182/crez5150/JayCramphorneavt.jpg
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
you need to understand the Far East and its musicians....

100% technical ability.. 0% feel

trust me... i am amongst them now!!
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
seriously painful to listen to!!

they think that playing up and down the neck at 150mph is great whatever the sound.

genius is someone who can play fast AND make it melodic... Mark King, Jonas Helborg, Jaco 'something or other', my grandmother, the clangers, postman pat AND his black and white cat!

it's late here in Bangkok and i'm very drunk!!

Big hello to Andre, Chris, Trevor & Steve... oh boy i've seen some things tonight!!!

:o :o :o :o :o
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
Edited by moo on 17-11-2006 10:20, 17 years ago
andreandre
Admin
Posted 17 years ago
Hi MrMoo, late night out in BKK - Brings back good memories! Enjoy !
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
Hi Moo, have a good time in Bangkok, just make sure you check the thoroughly credentials of any 'Ladies' you meet. ;) You don't want the Mrs Moo's getting jealous.
KingBass Prototype 4, MooWood KingBass, Streamline
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
listen... if they say they're a lady then who am i to argue!!!

:o :o :o :o

I will probably have no memory in the morning so... everything's ok!!

:D :D :D :D
SteveSteve
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
Meaning Mrs Moo II is in his place un-guarded...
*scurries to easyjet website*

:D
Status S1000 rebuild
Fender Strat - Fretted

moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago

Steve wrote:
Meaning Mrs Moo II is in his place un-guarded...
*scurries to easyjet website*

Mrs. moo 2 came with me to Singapore!!!

moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago

FunkyBassMan wrote:

themoo wrote:
listen... if they say they're a lady then who am i to argue!!!

:o :o :o :o

I will probably have no memory in the morning so... everything's ok!!

:D :D :D :D

You didn't happen to be in the Patpong district by any chance :o :p B)

BTW, where are you staying in Bangkok?

Pat Pong is way too touristy... better is Soi Cowboy or nana plaza...

we have an appt on Ekkamai Soi 12 and we have a villa down near Pattaya!!

all good clean fun!

i took my 24 year old Polish designer out for his first night in Bangkok... you should have seen the look on his face :o

SteveSteve
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
Ive only been out there once, but it's so different from western culture... Travelled all over Thailand, over to the... What is Burma called today? border, down to the south, all over Bangkok, etc - all at the time of the tsunami actually... Ive not been abroad since.

And Damn, I really wanted to pilfer (spl?) Mrs Moo II! :@
Status S1000 rebuild
Fender Strat - Fretted

moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago

Steve wrote:
Ive only been out there once, but it's so different from western culture... Travelled all over Thailand, over to the... What is Burma called today? border, down to the south, all over Bangkok, etc - all at the time of the tsunami actually... Ive not been abroad since.

And Damn, I really wanted to pilfer (spl?) Mrs Moo II! :@

'pilfering' Mrs. moo II (or any of the girls) would be a terribly bad idea.... you would never get to see what it is like to be 21!!!

:@

You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator