Last updated on 15 years ago
RetroronRetroron
Posted 15 years ago
Here's a couple of pics of my new KB Artist. Totally love it !!:D
Edited by Retroron on 15-11-2008 05:15, 15 years ago
You do not have access to view attachments
RetroronRetroron
Posted 15 years ago
And another, will post better pics soon, as these ones don't do it justice really. Best sounding bass I've had from three KB's. Awesome!! Balls and Punch!!:D
You do not have access to view attachments
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
BEAUTIFUL BASS RONNY!!

I thought you would get on with the string spacing without issue, good for you mate!
I guess we know how you'll be ordering your basses for spacing and string gauge from now on huh? B)
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
@
@mikepbass
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
WOW! Reminds me of my old one. Lovely bass - you must be chuffed!
D
daveski
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Great looking bass Retroron, i reckon the old blue leds look the nuts with a dark wood top!
sgh42sgh42
Posted 15 years ago
Very, very nice, the blue leds does set of the wood really well !
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Very very nice fella!

You must be chuffed!
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
OutToPlayJazzOutToPlayJazz
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
This is a beaut, Ron. But I liked the seriously dark one you had. Has Rob still got that one?

Rich.
Status S2-Classic, Enfield Lionheart Prototype, MusicMan Classic Sabre, Fender Classic Player Rascal
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

OutToPlayJazz wrote:
This is a beaut, Ron. But I liked the seriously dark one you had. Has Rob still got that one?

Rich.

Apparently that one sold pretty quick.
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
M
mkstylee
Posted 15 years ago
lovley ron very nice
usa jazz deluxe
75 jazz
warwick 5.1pro fet head ,,aguilar 112db cab
aguliar 2x10 cab
status kingbass maple top
65 fender strat all original ,£20.000 any one
srv strat
knopfler strat
patrick gigliotti telecaster [nice!]
schecter strat
59 reissue les paul
clapton strat
cort 5 string bass [recording]
5 watt blackheart little giant ,1x12 cab
various pedals
MattheusMattheus
Posted 15 years ago
Still loving thar 'Ol' Kingbass. Or is that just because of the fact that own one myself....:)
to bass, or not to bass.
stenobassstenobass
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Congrats indeed, a very nice one! I think this was one of the first designs (rosewood and blue led's) of the original KB and is still one of the most beautiful ones!

Can't wait to receive my new KB, should be with me in a couple of days...

Ciao!
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

stenobass wrote:
Congrats indeed, a very nice one! I think this was one of the first designs (rosewood and blue led's) of the original KB and is still one of the most beautiful ones!

Ciao!

What ?.... Did I miss your "on order" post ?....Did you ordered a new KB ? :o

You bass head ! :)

Details details
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
J
Jd
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Very similar to my first Kingbass, lovely bit of rosewood, congrats.

James.
Status S2 Paramatrix.
Status S3.
Status S2.
GB Spitfire.
Fender Geddy Lee signature.
Amplification by TC Electronic.
Pants by M&S.
stenobassstenobass
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago

Enzo wrote:

stenobass wrote:

Ciao!

Details details

Ciao Enzo!

I did order a new KB, but it is a stock bass...so I did not know if this is valid for the "on order" section really...I am waiting to receive it to post pics! Should be here by Friday, but if you want to have a look on the official Status website watch out for KB #430-K...:)
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

stenobass wrote:

Enzo wrote:

stenobass wrote:

Ciao!

Details details

Ciao Enzo!

I did order a new KB, but it is a stock bass...so I did not know if this is valid for the "on order" section really...I am waiting to receive it to post pics! Should be here by Friday, but if you want to have a look on the official Status website watch out for KB #430-K...:)

Hey Stefano,

that's one of the nicest between the "in stock" basses, complimenti !

You know, I'm also waiting for friday my new bass ( what a coincidence ! ). You can imagine which one !.... Yes, it's cherry red ! :D
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
stenobassstenobass
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago

Enzo wrote:

stenobass wrote:

Enzo wrote:

stenobass wrote:

Ciao!

Details details

Ciao Enzo!

Hey Stefano,

that's one of the nicest between the "in stock" basses, complimenti !

You know, I'm also waiting for friday my new bass ( what a coincidence ! ). You can imagine which one !.... Yes, it's cherry red ! :D

Yes, I do probably know what it is...!!;)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator