Series II/S2/Empathy wanted

Last updated on 15 years ago
D
Dave Pickering
Posted 15 years ago
Hi Folks

As the title says I'm looking for a good example of either a Series II, S2 or Empathy. Requirements are that it must be a 4 stringer and preferably headless (but may consider a headed S2/ Empathy)

Have immediate and sensible cash for the right bass

PM me with any possibles

Cheers
Dave
Edited by Dave Pickering on 02-11-2008 08:42, 15 years ago
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Did you win the lottery, robbed a bank, found a bag full of cash or what ? ;)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Don Prince has a great one for you Dave.
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
RetroronRetroron
Posted 15 years ago
Hi Dave, I'm selling my S2 Classic / bolt on to fund my KB mkII. However, I have promised to sell it to one of my mates but if the sale falls through It will be up for grabs. It has Walnut facings and an Ash body, with red pin-stripe veneer. I got it brand new in Oct 2005 and it is absolutely immaculate with not a single mark on it anywhere. When I got my first KB standard in March 2007 the S2 pretty much remained in it's case for nearly a year. I'd like it to go to someone who's actually going to use it and appreciate it. I sold my KB standard to mkstylee on this forum when I ordered my KB artist in July this year, and I'm sure he'll vouch that I really look after my gear as my S2 looks brand new.

There's a pic of it on the Show off your Statii's thread if you're interested. I'm looking for £1000 as it's never been out of the house!! Just bumped the thread so you can check it out.
Edited by Retroron on 02-11-2008 10:57, 15 years ago
B
bloodaxe
Posted 15 years ago
Hi Dave

I have a lovely spare empathy, fitted with red fretlights, in tip top condition... Bought by me new and now relegated to fourth place after the Stealth, the 2000 and the 3000 fretless ;)

PM for details

Regards

Ian
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Can we see some pictures ?

Sounds like a lovely bass !
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
B
bloodaxe
Posted 15 years ago
OK chaps, sorry for bad photos, it's the cameraphone due to me forgetting to bring proper camera in. Sorry about the flash reflection also.

Whaddyathink? If I recall she's in bubinga front, walnut back.

Regards

Ian

PS. Just getting her out of the case brought a rush of endorphins. Lovely, lovely.
You do not have access to view attachments
B
bloodaxe
Posted 15 years ago
Another pic...
B
bloodaxe
Posted 15 years ago
And the back...
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
It's actually a beautiful bass, if the price is right you shouldn't have any problem to sell it.

Good luck !
'13 Stealth
D
Dave Pickering
Posted 15 years ago
Bump
D
Dave Pickering
Posted 15 years ago
Another Bump!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator