An error of omission

Last updated on 16 years ago
youngjr1youngjr1
Veteran Member
Posted 16 years ago
I was surfing around on wikipedia today, and found there is no article for for Status! This would seem to be something that a couple knowledgeable people from this forum could fix, yeah?
Edited by youngjr1 on 27-09-2008 16:15, 16 years ago
andreandre
Admin
Posted 16 years ago
There are a few links in Wikipedia under Mark King for example, but it would be great to add some data !
Edited by andre on 27-09-2008 20:04, 16 years ago
youngjr1youngjr1
Veteran Member
Posted 16 years ago
Its also mentioned in the article about John Entwistle that he used the Status Buzzard.
OutToPlayJazzOutToPlayJazz
Veteran Member
Posted 16 years ago
Who's the historian among us, then? Make sure you get whatever you put up on wiki apporved by Rob & Dawn as well...
Status S2-Classic, Enfield Lionheart Prototype, MusicMan Classic Sabre, Fender Classic Player Rascal
youngjr1youngjr1
Veteran Member
Posted 16 years ago
Yes, absolutely get some input from the folks that are the company. I would imagine they'd be behind the idea 100%. They are definitely part of the history of modern music by now when world renowned artists are using their products. I would love to see a knowledgeable articulate article about Status on Wikipedia. It was actually one of the first places I started looking for information about Status basses.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator