New Status Bass Database

Last updated on 15 years ago
andreandre
Admin
Posted 17 years ago
We are currently testing the new Status Bass Database 2.2 which you will find here

If you have a chance, please take a look and give us some suggestions!

Enjoy!

PS. By the way you can visit the database as a guest of course or (even better) add your bass !!! :p
Edited by andre on 22-08-2007 04:51, 17 years ago
T
Torsten
Posted 17 years ago
hi Andre,

if I´ll search - in the field "discription" - for " 6 strings" - no match will be found. At all it looks very nice with all important data. Is there a possibility to upload pictures?
:D
Status Empathy 5str
Status T-Bass 5str
Status Energy headless 5str

deeper and deeper
andreandre
Admin
Posted 17 years ago
Hi Torsten, yes you can search by number of strings by choosing:

Search for:
Strings
Contains

i.e:

The pictures are now displayed and you can upload a picture once you have a login (you need to re-register for that) and you have entered a bass into the system.

Andre
You do not have access to view attachments
stenobassstenobass
Veteran Member
Posted 17 years ago
Ciao André,

for some reason I can not enter the new page using my usual username and password...how can I re-register?

Thanks!
andreandre
Admin
Posted 17 years ago
Did you try the "Forgot Password" option? Normally all the logins and passwords have been copied over ?
stenobassstenobass
Veteran Member
Posted 17 years ago
Yes, the system then sent me a different password which I have entered, but I am always told that I am not allowed to enter the page...
JimboJimbo
Posted 17 years ago
The same here....requested a password reminder and received a new password. Entered it but got the following message: -

You don't have permissions to access this table Back to login page

Have checked my cookie and popup-blocking settings but www.statii.com is allowed.
andreandre
Admin
Posted 17 years ago
Thanks for the input obviously something is very wrong - Back to the drawing board for me !
sirmoogsirmoog
Posted 15 years ago
I just added my bass to the Databass. Will fill it out soon. I've also found some problems using it. When I view someone elses entry (or even mine) the page doesn't give any details and the picture links are all broken.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.