Status Stealth 1

Last updated on 18 years ago
Col BCol B
Posted 18 years ago
Hi I have got a Stealth 1 on Ebay, its absolutley stunning and at £950.
I am after a new KingBass with Leds, had a chat last week with Rob about it. Just need to move this beauty on. Pretty well hooked on Status basses. Any questions please drop a line
the Ebay link is
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7397935029&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Thanks and best wishes to all
ColB)
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
Looks very nice but funds do not permit it at presesnt. I know a guy on Bassworld is interested so you never know. The only down side for you is the other red tinted Stealth that is also on ebay at the moment.

I'm sure yours is a very good price but at the moment the other one looks a bargain in comparison. I am sure it will not stay that way for long though.

Good luck with the sale.

Chris.
Col BCol B
Posted 18 years ago
Thanks Chris
Yeah, it certainly looks a nice en, I have been watching that. what a price so far. No doubt it will rocket up
Thanks for your best wishes see you at bassworld bash??
Cheers
Col
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
Col,

I'll be at the Bash alright. really looking forward to it and to meeting you there. Can't wait to have a go on Andre's Strata. Have played Trev's (G-77) Energy as I sold to to him. Mind you it has the new pre-amp now so will be interesting to see how that has changed it.

I reckon there will be enough of us from this site to have a Statii corner.

What are you bringing? If it hasn't sold it may be worth bringing the Stealth as the guy who is interested in it will also be there. ;)

Chris.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator