General Discussion

General Discussions
10090 posts | Last Activity on 14-02-2006 22:47 by Rich
Rich
Rich 14-02-2006 22:47, 18 years ago
Re: Your rig
OK, so we've seen Status' rig... what's yours? I don't have any pics of mine as yet, but it currently has:

Eden WT400+ head
Zoom RFX2000 FX
Tech-21 MIDI Mouse controller
Akai Deep Impact synth pedal Cool
Pearl Octave pedal
Trantec wireless
SWR Triad cab (1x15" + 1x10" + HF)
SWR Bass Monitor 12 (1x12" + HF) wedge

I'm looking to replace the Triad cab (80lbs Sad ) with a pair of the Bass Monitor 12 wedges (35lbs apiece Smile ). All I need to do is find another BM12..! If you have or see or hear of one for sale, TELL ME FIRST!! Grin
img.epinions.com/../../images/opti/d3/28/instAmplifiersAllSWR_Bass_Monitor_12_Cabinet.jpg
Responded in Your rig
senmen
senmen 14-02-2006 07:15, 18 years ago
Re: Buzzards
Hi All,
I have just deiscovered the serial number of the last delivered Buzzard, an 8-string with s/no 43. So I assume that there are around 43 plus prototypes. As for the 8strings I know of 4: two formerly belonging to John, now in the HRC posession. Another one is pictured on the Buzzardbass site and the last one is owned by Roger from the UK. This is what Dawn told me some weeks ago, around 40 to 50.

Oliver (Spyderman)
Responded in Buzzards
andre
andre 14-02-2006 03:47, 18 years ago
Re: This new site
Welcome Wraithrider!

Sounds great and yes Kingbasses do take a little getting used to. Personally I use the Eclipse more than anything else.

Please feel free to post some pictures in the "Show off your Statii's" section when you get a chance.

Enjoy!
Responded in This new site
G-77
G-77 14-02-2006 02:06, 18 years ago
I think B2 are still current. The B1 was on the web site until late last year, wish I had ordered one then, Dohhh..
Responded in Buzzards
status
status 14-02-2006 01:50, 18 years ago
Always good to start with an easy one! Wink

Hopefuly this is one that someone will be able to answer. I don't know specific numbers but I do recall there was a very limited run of the Buzzard 1.
Responded in Buzzards
B
boris_spyder 14-02-2006 01:18, 18 years ago
Does anyone know how many Buzzard 1 & 2 were made? It's known that Entwistle had 7 of the 4 string B-1's & 2 of the 8 string along with 2 B-2's...how many total?
Responded in Buzzards
W
Wraithwrider 14-02-2006 00:14, 18 years ago
Thank you to all who've helped set up this site.

I've got a standard Kingbass 5 string that I've just finished re-stringing with 'Hotwires' and fitting black chrome Schaller straplocks to. I'm getting the feel for it now and that's something I wasn't so sure about when I bought it. Playing a 6 string Thumbass made it all fall into placeSmile. I'm now looking forward to a developing relationship.

BTW the Status and I have something in common, I too was born in Colchester, but nearly 50 years earlier.

Peter
rologica
rologica 13-02-2006 23:04, 18 years ago
Great forum site!

Let's hope there will be a lot of users showing their Statii...
G-77
G-77 13-02-2006 11:54, 18 years ago
Well done Andre & Sacha,
I feel this site will provide people with a good resource on Status basses. I found very little information on the web about the s3000 & ended up emailing Rob Green for more information. Hopefully this site will become a useful source of information on Status basses old & new.
status
status 13-02-2006 09:07, 18 years ago
Well I for one think this is a great site with potential to be a really great place for Status owners and enthusiasts to hang out.

Thanks to Andre and Sacha for all their hard work getting it up and running.

Now let's make sure we support the site and make sure it stays a fun place to be. Nothing wrong with active debates, after all people's opinions differ, but let's try to keep discussions friendly and constructive so we Moderators have nothing to do Wink .
panelstate
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.

Filter by Tags

Popular Threads This Week

There are no threads found