Thread subject: statii.com: For all things Status-Graphite :: The collection 2018 (so far)

Posted by andre on 27-03-2018 11:06
#1

Ha ha ! Bigger sofa indeed moo ! Grin
Catch you soon old pal !

Posted by stenobass on 05-03-2019 09:35
#2

What a collection! Glad to see that the Alembic MK is still with you!Wink

Posted by moo on 09-03-2019 01:43
#3

stenobass wrote:
What a collection! Glad to see that the Alembic MK is still with you!Wink


Yeah, I would never sell that little peach!

Pity the poor sod who sold it to me!!

Grin

Posted by stenobass on 09-03-2019 11:23
#4

moo wrote:
stenobass wrote:
What a collection! Glad to see that the Alembic MK is still with you!Wink


Yeah, I would never sell that little peach!

Pity the poor sod who sold it to me!!

Grin


Grin

Posted by moo on 09-03-2019 12:55
#5

I need to do a new picture. I have a few more basses!

i49.photobucket.com/albums/f284/MatthewAshenden/IMG_3360_zpstpp2yddt.jpeg

Posted by rogerio_paulo67 on 30-08-2019 22:13
#6

ohh i notice that you have 2 status graphite bass eheheheh

Posted by Sonic Groove on 31-08-2019 12:34
#7

That Saturn marker JD MK1 is beautiful, Could do with proper size strings on it though!!! LOL

Posted by moo on 02-09-2019 12:11
#8

Sonic Groove wrote:
That Saturn marker JD MK1 is beautiful, Could do with proper size strings on it though!!! LOL


What, and make it unplayable for me!! I can barely get the little strings to work let alone proper ones!!!

Frown

Posted by moo on 02-09-2019 12:44
#9

Newer picture..

i.imgur.com/UrZTMC4.jpg

Still missing a couple!

Edited by moo on 02-09-2019 16:33

Posted by Sonic Groove on 02-09-2019 18:59
#10

What a set of beauties! Stunning

Brendan