Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: Streamline-5 (custom options) [SOLD]

Posted by Silent Fly on 13-11-2016 06:34

Streamline-5 packed with custom options: - Side white LEDs. - Deeper lower cut for easy access to the higher notes. - Custom pickups: J and MM. The MM pickup has separate wires for the two coils. - Active/passive switch on the back (see photo below). - The frequency of the treble control is higher than the standard value. This allow the boost of the higher frequencies without introducing any unpleasant high-mid component. The cut/boost frequency can be easily reverted to the original value. - The first switch switches the LEDs on/off. The second switch, when activated, operates as a closed passive tone control. This gives the bass a super-Jaco sound when used with the bridge pickup. - Front small dots (offset). - Original gig bag. - Extra gig bag without the small front pocket. - Original Status Allen Keys and paperwork The bass is in mint conditions. It has been kept in a smoke/pet/humidity/… free environment. First owner. --- SOLD --- I still have the original Status Graphite packaging. Collection in London SW18. I can post if the buyer organises the shipping. i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll268/photomx/Sell/Streamline/streamline01.jpg i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll268/photomx/Sell/Streamline/streamline05.jpg i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll268/photomx/Sell/Streamline/streamline04.jpg i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll268/photomx/Sell/Streamline/streamline08.jpg i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll268/photomx/Sell/Streamline/streamline09.jpg i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll268/photomx/Sell/Streamline/streamline03.jpg side LEDs i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll268/photomx/Sell/Streamline/streamline07.jpg active/passive switch

Edited by Silent Fly on 14-11-2016 08:45