Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: Let's create a Status timeline from day 1

Posted by status on 22-02-2006 07:30

I reckon at a quick count up for me it is 5, 1 Washburn Status and a replacement graphite neck. The 4 that I have had are an Empathy headless, a Series 3000 (now with mderator S3000), an Energy and a Shark. I now have just my Empathy and would like another Shark to go with it if anyone wants to sell me one. Rob is a member on here now and has already answered a few technical questions so I am sure he will participate when he has time. He has been very supportive of this site and has a link to it on the home page of the main Status website. There was talk some time back of organising a serial number database. This is still, I believe, intended to happen. Andre has been accumulating brochures and data and it is hoped more information will come in from various members and hopefully Rob himself. In the meantime members should feel free to post away about what they know of the history and timeline of Status basses. I am sure we would all be interested to read it. Chris.