Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: Casiopea (not really Status related)

Posted by rogertvr on 16-11-2006 19:34

Visog_shark wrote: andre, This is the foulest thing I've ever seen. Two corporate japanese jazz-rock bands in an onstage corporate merger. Jesus that was bad. And as you say nothing to do with Status so why you posted here god only knows. Like the way you qualified 'Get Back' as 'orginally' by the Beatles as if T-Square (a technical drawing instrument I believe) made it their own since... Dreadful... I'm going for a shower.
Well I quite enjoyed it! I've never heard of either of these bands before and whilst the playing was a little over the top, the performance brought a smile to my face. I'd rather watch stuff like this than the manufactured rubbish that the record companies try to force on us every day. Just because it's a Status forum doesn't mean non-Status stuff can't be posted here if it's felt to be of overall interest to the members. As for Andre qualifying that The Beatles originally wrote 'Get Back', I interpreted that as information. Not some sort of claim that T-Square have claimed it as their own. Lighten-up a little! Roger