Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: Mini Canadian Statii meet

Posted by Angry-Canuck on 08-09-2008 04:08

franbam42 wrote: todd, didnt you use to wear some hair on your head at times......? (avatar,youtube) ..... or it might be just the new Canadian hairstyle Grin nice basses there, did you guys not take a familypic of all the ladies on the carpet?
Youtube avatar? Perhaps it was a picture of me when I was young, I have had my head shaved for several years now, due to my hair style limitations! Its not a Canadian thing, but coincidentally, women seem to like it, lol. Here's a couple of pics from my time in the candy store i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/IMG_3514.jpg i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/IMG_3515.jpg As you can see, Don keeps all of his gear in impeccable condition. When I first walked in to his home and saw those basses, I felt like a 12 year old. The most embarassing part is wanting to play the basses he has, but not wanting him to see how hack my playing is relative to him. I am still blown away. Cool The Mapl on the headstock of his 6 string is real, btw.