Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: Mini Canadian Statii meet

Posted by Don Prince on 08-09-2008 01:18

Well, look at what this statii site has done. Two complete strangers have become acquainted, met & had a great time talking music, Status & life. Todd & his wife, Chris, turned out to be two great individuals, easy going & fun to be with. My wife & I had a truly good time in their company. Thank you Todd for all the nice complements on behalf of myself & all of the band members, you are a very generous & encouraging individual with a great sense of humour. I enjoyed our time togheter & look foward to our next mini-canadian meeting. I know Todd is leaving for England this week to meet up with Themoo & a bunch of others from up yonder, I know you will like & enjoy his company. And talking about being humble, Todd is a much better bass player then he thinks, he is right up there with the rest of us who struggle to better ourself at being the best we can be in this way to competative world & our busy scheduals. Thanks again Todd, the pleasure was all mine, Don.