Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: What do you think about that ? [S2 project]

Posted by Jassco on 09-06-2008 21:31

Yes, ok i think i'll consider to take the default configuration! I've already the same on my two s2 and it sound killer! For the scale, i feel realy good on my two 6 string, and i just noticed that they are 34'' so i think i'll take it 34'' thanks for your help Wink What do you guys think about that :

Well if i've choose to take it headed is for one reason : The shape!! If you look at every headless S2 (exception for the 6 strings), you can see that the shape of the body is different (the table cover all the shape, with "less" curve). I've no problem with it and i'm quite sure that rob could even take a "curved" shape and put some headless neck on it but...well those are just details...smiley
an exemple --> headed : www.status-graphite.com/status/carts3/stock/jan2006/s2bon5mapleled2.jpg headless : www.status-graphite.com/status/carts3/stock/jan2006/s2bon5hlmaple2.jpg Did anyone noticed the difference? It is an option or...? It seem to be the difference between headed and headless but...

Edited by Jassco on 09-06-2008 21:33