KingBass Demo

Last updated on 3 years ago
I
Isle_matt
Posted 3 years ago

Sonic Groove wrote:

@Sonic Groove - Mine is fitted with La Bella DT Flatwounds & sounds great. Musical instruments work in many different ways for different players.
Smile

Interesting choice of strings.

The bass (in my 4yr experience) needs double ball, in order to really apply pressure in the bend well, The grub screws are very good, but as a system have also failed - in the the coil of string which rips, stretches is compromised.
But I can’t get Rotosound SBL. So I’d take any companies which offer bright stainless steel WITH double ball, and suited properly to 32inch scale
Sonic GrooveSonic Groove
Posted 3 years ago
Mine is fitted with La Bella DT Flatwounds & sounds great. Musical instruments work in many different ways for different players.
Smile
I
Isle_matt
Posted 3 years ago
Hello members,

The Status KingBass & Mark King’s slap technique were together - the core influence on this full scale production (which on bass demos a scoop eq; a light string set, MK chorus (mono) & accurate 16ths).

https://soundcloud.com/matmospheres/dyed-in-the-wool

The KingBass is a subject specific instrument, and it would be great to hear more of them in use; and more players — who can execute proper technique on it.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator