What's the best STAND for Streamline???

Last updated on 5 years ago
R
rockandroller
Posted 5 years ago
I have a 4-string Streamline currently under construction, and before it gets here ( in a couple months!) I want to have a nice stand ready for it.

I have numerous very nice Hercules triple stands - but they do not work with headless :-)

So I was wondering if any current (or former) Streamline owners could chip in and recommend 'the best stand for Streamline'.

I'm hoping for one of those A-frame typa stands, but a very STURDY one. I did a little scale mockup in Corel and it looks like the stand 'arms" would either have to be five or seven inches apart in order for the bass to be firmly seated.

I used to have a K&M years ago, was wondering if anybody here was using them for Streamline?

Something like https://produkte.k-m.de/en/product?info=1235&xca81f=ce413c3fdb25de5d28d8ab260f3ffc85

d12f2i5zyb989l.cloudfront.net/media/images/product/cache/A-guitar_stand_Heli_2_blue_17580-014-541df8a1872a54485d182f6099abda7cbd-productpage_super.jpg
R
rockandroller
Posted 5 years ago
Nobody here has a 4-string streamline??

Or are these basses just so good that nobody can put one down?:)

I have heard a suggestion about using a Hercules stand: ( this one: http://herculesstands.com/international/products/fretted-and-bowed-instrument/guitar/single-stands/gs405b/ ) - but it was for a Stealth, not a Streamline...

The GS405b is said to measure 5.25 inches center to center of the two bottom forks...
Edited by rockandroller on 02-11-2018 15:26, 5 years ago
R
rockandroller
Posted 5 years ago
Just to confirm, I now have the Herc GS405 b and it is a good fit for the Streamline 4.

Its "forks" line up EXACTLY with the two strap buttons, so the bass sits nicely on them.

You do have to be a little precise on the placement, but it doesn't move once you get it placed.

rockandroller.ca/StatusGraphiteSTREAMLINE%20(2)_.jpg

rockandroller.ca/StatusGraphiteSTREAMLINE%20(3)_.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator