Status T-Bass 5-string SOLD

Last updated on 5 years ago
L
lowregisterhead
Posted 6 years ago
For sale is my as-new Status T-Bass 5-string in gloss black metallic finish. J-J pickup config with 2-band EQ, 18-volt circuit, 34" scale, 24 fret, 18mm string spacing at the bridge.

NOW SOLD
Edited by lowregisterhead on 11-01-2019 00:02, 5 years ago
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 6 years ago
Wow, very nice, what a shame, did you not try one first?? Curious to know why it's just not happening for you? Is it the scale length?

Looks lovely btw, I don't think it'll be around long.

Where are you based?
L
lowregisterhead
Posted 6 years ago

Danny wrote:
Wow, very nice, what a shame, did you not try one first?? Curious to know why it's just not happening for you? Is it the scale length?

Where are you based?

String spacing - I never learn! I'm in possession of a pair of gorilla mitts that struggle with anything less that 19mm...
Edited by lowregisterhead on 14-05-2018 03:30, 6 years ago
L
lowregisterhead
Posted 6 years ago
Back up for sale due to a time waster.... :-(
L
lowregisterhead
Posted 6 years ago

Danny wrote:

Where are you based?

Just outside Woking in Surrey, close to junction 10 of the M25. Drop me a PM if you fancy dropping by for a try out!
L
lowregisterhead
Posted 6 years ago

Danny wrote:

Where are you based?

Sorry, I'm answering your questions in stages! As to trying one out first, there weren't any T-basses anywhere near me to try as far as I was aware, so apart from taking a trip to Status in Colchester, which wasn't logistically possible at the time, I had to just take a punt. It didn't pay off in this instance, but someone's going to benefit financially by getting a new bass at several hundred quid off list price...
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 6 years ago
Ahh, yeah that's a real shame for you. Great price, wish I was in a position to grab something like that, it's so nice and a bit unique.

I've kind of regressed to cheaper basses again. Currently can't put down a cheap fender that I just hot rodded with decent pups and a bridge upgrades!
A
Andersson
Posted 6 years ago
I know this add is a little bit old now, but is it still for sale?
L
lowregisterhead
Posted 6 years ago

Andersson wrote:
I know this add is a little bit old now, but is it still for sale?

It certainly is. Send me a PM if you'd like to discuss it.
L
lowregisterhead
Posted 6 years ago
Still for sale!
L
lowregisterhead
Posted 5 years ago
Still for sale, and a new post-Xmas bargain price of £1500 including UK shipping!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator