Lefty Status S2 for sale!

Last updated on 7 years ago
Posted 7 years ago
Hello Statii! I'm posting here first before TB or anywhere in case you guys are interested.

I have a left-handed S2 4 string, bolt-on, fretted, 32" scale with Bendwell system graphite neck with Red front facing LEDs. There is a gloss finish on the the graphite. 19mm string spacing.

The woods include a walnut center block, utile body wings, and swamp ash top wood wings. There is a black veneer separating the swamp ash and utile around the sides. The woods have Status' natural satin lacquer finish.

The electronics are the standard for the S2 - 2 status soap bars with the status 3-band eq with variable midrange toggle, 18v active electronics.

I have had the bass since late 2014. I am the second owner of it (third if you count Rob Green). When Rob initially made this bass, he promoted at music events. The original version of the bass had a fretted neck with no LEDs. The original owner had Rob swap that for a fretless neck. I have since had Rob put a fretted neck with the red LEDs on it (late 2016)

It's in great condition. There are only two main imperfections in the wood that are quite small. The imperfections are in the pictures.

I've been looking into selling it as I do not use the bass anywhere as often I as should on gigs or practicing, the same reason the first owner sold it as well. It plays and sounds great - it has the signature status sound and feel.

I'm looking for 1800€. Not looking for any trades.

I have no problem shipping to the US or Europe, provided the buyer pay for the shipping costs.

http://imgur.com/gallery/wOr3a
15 photos there^^

Hopefully she finds a good home!
Edited by februarycrane on 23-07-2017 07:33, 7 years ago
Posted 7 years ago
SOLD
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator