2008 Jaydee S3 (SOLD)

Last updated on 8 years ago
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 8 years ago
Up for sale is my 2008 Jaydee S3 with original Hiscox case, made with original favorite 'sandwich' wood that matches the one through the body like the MK S1 was. The bass is in excellent conditions as you can see, very light fret wear, neck is straight, truss rod works perfect in both direction. To help with set up, it has a adjustable nut Alembic style and there's room on the saddles to go up and down.
The pickups on this one are from an early/mid '80s Jaydee which makes it very 'Kingy' tone, with a strong output that will not disappoint you.

Ideally I'm looking for a cash sale but the exchange rate USD/GBP kind of sucks now so I would be willing to consider a trade with a Status of similar value or lower + cash. If you're on my side of the pond the cash price is $2400 shipped (ca GBP1660). If you want to custom build one exactly like this, based on John's current price list, it would cost you close to USD 3200 (plus overseas shipping and custom duties) or GBP 2200 AND couple years of wait. A few piccies ;)

i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc242/enzo42/JD/IMG_0338_zpsvmdqp5lu.jpgi212.photobucket.com/albums/cc242/enzo42/JD/IMG_0339_zps8wusal6y.jpgi212.photobucket.com/albums/cc242/enzo42/JD/IMG_0335_zpslm6rloeq.jpgi212.photobucket.com/albums/cc242/enzo42/JD/IMG_0333_zpswxk5e0be.jpgi212.photobucket.com/albums/cc242/enzo42/JD/IMG_1703_zpsqb5kkltl.jpgi212.photobucket.com/albums/cc242/enzo42/JD/IMG_0340_zpslaqgugj2.jpg
i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc242/enzo42/JD/IMG_0336_zpsarnqjpm6.jpgi212.photobucket.com/albums/cc242/enzo42/JD/IMG_0308_zpsv8xq9fkf.jpg
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
Edited by enzo on 08-02-2016 18:21, 8 years ago
BLUNDERTHUMBSBLUNDERTHUMBS
Posted 8 years ago
Oh my word. I'm having a trouser incident. That's beautiful. I don't think it will be hanging around for too long. Hope you get what you want for it.
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 8 years ago
Thanks Ian. You're right, the bass didn't hang around too long at all and it's now SOLD at the price I wanted. Cheers!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator