Series 2 Fretless

Last updated on 6 years ago
A
alexcar6677
Posted 9 years ago
Thought my obsession was over, but i saw this and realised it's not, number 48, looks a little worse for wear, but I'll have to rectify that, and possible get it fretted

yum
KB Para S2 CH headless
You do not have access to view attachments
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 9 years ago
You will never get rid of that obsession my friend. Great find!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
me4bassme4bass
Veteran Member
Posted 9 years ago
Frets :|

Nooooo :o
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 9 years ago
Why would anyone want to put a new dome on St. pauls Cathedral? Or, perish the thought, get a new bass player in Level 42?:o
A
alexcar6677
Posted 9 years ago
This bad boy finally turned up, has some nice features on it, the 1st is a solid lacquer on the thru neck graphite like the Strats used to have, the 2nd is the GMT knobs with the numbers on, i'v only ever see 1 like this before, belonging to MK, 3rd is the early flashing LED battery indicator, and the strangest is the circuit, it is definitely a Status circuit, but instead od Bass/Treble it's a parametric mid, very interesting
KB Para S2 CH headless
You do not have access to view attachments
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 9 years ago
That is REALLY nice Alex! Can you explain a little more the parametric mid thing to the non expert chaps?
Speaking of the MK old SII, do you know by any chance which serial # was his? I do remember the knobs with the numbers...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
A
alexcar6677
Posted 9 years ago

enzo wrote:
That is REALLY nice Alex! Can you explain a little more the parametric mid thing to the non expert chaps?
Speaking of the MK old SII, do you know by any chance which serial # was his? I do remember the knobs with the numbers...

Hi Enzo, no idea what serial number MK's was, the two knobs, one is a mid frequency, the other is cut and boost of that frequency

al
KB Para S2 CH headless
DamonDamon
Posted 6 years ago
Does anyone know what happened to this bass after it left young Alex's hands?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator