Status Bass Neck... I'm waiting :-) !

Last updated on 10 years ago
A
axool
Posted 10 years ago
Hi everyone,

Two weeks ago, I ordered a Status J Bass Neck. I was lucky because Rob said me that they had one J Bass Neck in stock, so I ordered it directly! He said that he would be able to ship it at the end of the last week... But it's been 6 days without any answer from Rob even if I have sent another email to ask him a question (regarding to the possibility to set some 70's J bass tuners on the neck). Do you think it's normal ? I think that it is because I know that he has a lot of work... But can't wait to receive my neck :-) ! Maybe that I should try to call him. What do you guys think ?

Thanks,
Axel
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 10 years ago
Yeah, Rob get's snowed under at times with work. I'd give it a few days and call Dawn.

Best NOT to call her on a Monday or a Friday as that's when everyone else is waiting to call :D
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
A
axool
Posted 10 years ago
No need to call her! Just after my post yesterday, she called me to let me know that my neck was almost finished and that I will get it really soon. I hope that it will be sent during the week... Because I have all of the elements of my projects, except the neck :p !
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator