Sirens L42

Last updated on 9 years ago
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 10 years ago
So everyone is banging on about the sirens EP. I think it's a mixed bag of return to form, some lovely bass work as usual, some nice bits of vocal and keys by Lindup too, IMO it's 3 very good and 3 mediocre tracks. Production is up there with their best work. It's available on iTunes and we'll worth the £5 or you can download your favourite individual tracks, if it's your bag.
Edited by Danny on 03-11-2013 07:55, 10 years ago
BLUNDERTHUMBSBLUNDERTHUMBS
Posted 10 years ago
Bit too repetitive for me. I think after all this time without new material we could have had something a bit more exciting....:|
evomanevoman
Posted 10 years ago
Gave this a listen on Spotify today. A few nice bits in there, but didn't catch my attention. To be honest, it's been a very long time since they have released a new track that I have really liked. Despite that fact I still pop out to the occasional concert to see them in action (always with a hope of hearing 'classic' material!).
sgh42sgh42
Posted 10 years ago
Not a fan at all of this new stuff. I do actually like part of Build Myself a Rocket. 4min 30 until 5min 17 sounds Bond-esque to me but the rest is too repetetive
*Basses*
GB Rumour (2010) . . . . : . . . . :

*Amplification*
Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2 Head
Vanderkley 212MNT Cab

I am the greatest bass player in my house apart from my fish.
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 10 years ago
Seemed like a good place to dump mike with his new bass!
i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc162/DannyBaylis/Mobile%20Uploads/192F8197-506C-4BA9-8313-9F38EBF79600_zpsbo2qewdq.jpg
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 9 years ago
Taken at the O2 the weekend...
i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc162/DannyBaylis/Mobile%20Uploads/5959EC9C-7ECB-45FE-B522-0EBF38DD25F7_zpstyodvbxs.jpg
Garbo28Garbo28
Posted 9 years ago
Friday or Saturday Danny?

I was downstairs on Friday, great gig, good mix of new and old stuff, really enjoyed myself
andreandre
Admin
Posted 9 years ago
Nice pics Danny; thanks ! Yeah Mike loves his Statii's :-)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator