Kingbass almost on its way

Last updated on 11 years ago
D
dotadi2001
Posted 11 years ago
The wait is nearly over spoke to rob yesterday, and he said your bass is being polished and assembled.
And then Dawn gave me a call today so I could make the final payment, so I imagine from that it may be shipped within a few days.
Just hope I like the narrow string spacing, and the shorter scale. :)
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 11 years ago
Happy times. Now you have experienced the first wait it won't be as bad the second time. :D Enjoy it when it arrives.
pingvuiinipingvuiini
Posted 11 years ago

dotadi2001 wrote:

I am interested in hearing your thoughts on the narrow spacing after you get to play the bass for a bit. I am trying to get things together to order a bass and I really want to give the 16.5mm spacing a shot. I've really enjoyed the 32" scale though.
D
dotadi2001
Posted 11 years ago

BassBus wrote:
Happy times. Now you have experienced the first wait it won't be as bad the second time. :D Enjoy it when it arrives.

Yeah your probably right..:) Spoke to Dawn today they will ship on Monday, so Tuesday should be a good day. :)
D
dotadi2001
Posted 11 years ago

pingvuiini wrote:

dotadi2001 wrote:

I am interested in hearing your thoughts on the narrow spacing after you get to play the bass for a bit. I am trying to get things together to order a bass and I really want to give the 16.5mm spacing a shot. I've really enjoyed the 32" scale though.

Hi Yah,
Yes I will let you know how I get on with it, fingers crossed. Ive been playing for about 40yrs always long scale and wide spacing, so this will be interesting. :)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator